CHAPTER 26 : FACE OFF ♡

AFTER SOME DAYS -

" Rooh"I heard knowing voice who is calling me from behind make me stop in my tracks and turn back to found him

" Rooh"
I heard knowing voice who is calling me from behind make me stop in my tracks and turn back to found him.

The one whom i crave to see for years
The one whom i crave for his touch
The one whom i gave my heart , my soul, my everything.

My maan , who is looking at me with soft smile on his face and his eyes reflect love for me he came towards me and stood front of me .

We both look at each other without exchange any words, in his eyes i saw my whole world, he cleared his throat

" I am back meri jaan to fulfill my promise to make you mine in front of whole world"

He whispered while planting a kiss on my forehead make me close my eyes a tear escape from my eyes.
" I love you jaana "

My eyes went wide by listening him and ....

_____________________________________

I woke up by jerk and look at my surroundings to found myself in bed
A sigh escape from my mouth.

" Calm down it's just a dream roohi not a reality.
He can't love you right !! Calm down"

I whisper to myself and wipe my sweats which formed in my Forhead.

" What the hell was that ? Why i feel like something is gonna be happen"

I Mumbled until i heard door opening voice to found Trisha who came out from washroom while drying her hairs..

" Finally you decide to wake up"
She said while throwing towel at couch make me glare at her .

" Don't throw towel like this "
I groan which she roll her eyes at me and Went to balcony to dry towel.

" Roohi you are still in bed get up bache , function is going to start in some time "

Badi maa said while coming inside the room which I saw clock to see it's 8 :30 .

" Shit ... I got up late and now mumma will kill me"

I mumble while getting up from the bed which badi maa hold my shoulder .

" Shant .. first go and freshen up eat breakfast you didn't eat anything yesterday after that get ready hmm ."

Which i nodded at her and Trisha came and said
" Don't worry b maa.. i will get her ready aap bas aaru maa ko sambhal lo"

Which i also nodded at her and badi maa smile by kissing our forhead and left.

When she left i look at Trisha who also raise her brow at me . I pat the place beside me to call her .