CHAPTER 15 : CONFESSION ♡

I and Trisha decide to do desi girls goals for posting on ig because she wants it

I and Trisha decide to do desi girls goals for posting on ig because she wants it .

" Are you sure i am looking beautiful?"
I ask her who is editing our reel which we created .

She looks up and smile, and said
" Abhi bhai fida hojyenge aesi lag rahi hai .."

I blush and narrow my eyes at her who giggle at me and came towards me
" I think it's enough to made you understand you are looking perfect.and i am preety sure by looking at you in traditional he will surely confess his feeling to you "

She said with a wink which i sigh and look at her with pout.

" Stop naa don't give me false hopes yaar ... I don't want to hurt at the end "

I mumble and tied my hairs in a bun .
" You know what.. Tera kuch nahi ho sakta just wait and watch he will surely confess to you "

I heard her which I give her side eye .
" Bas kar mata chal yha se we are getting late "

I said and drag her outside by listening her bickerings and I saw him who is argue with dii which made me giggle..
He turn and my breath hitch when his gaze met mine .

And i was like how can someone look so Sundar hayeeee Mai marjawan...

I saw different emotion in his eyes like adoration and love ? No this can't happen na ?.

Under his gaze, i felt whole zoo of butterflies, which i look away and saw everyone who is looking at me with shock expression except di and aadhya di.

"Kya hogya ap sab mereko aese kyu dekh rahe ho ? Mai jyada bhaynayak lag rahi hu kya ?"

( What happened? Why are you all looking at me like that? Am I looking more scary?)

I ask ignoring his gaze who is still looking at me .. kanja ji please make him look away or i will get faint due to butterflies..

" Khoobsurat"

( Beautiful )

I heard his voice which made me look at him with shock with everyone who also look at him with open mouth.
Is he for real ?.

" Students stop talking come lets go
We Heard teacher voice which he looks away from me and straighten himself.
" Umm let's go "