Synopsis

SYNOPSIS

Warren Ramirez is a successful businessman. He came from a wealthy family who lives in an old era who believes that an arranged marriage could keep their family's wealth and power. He doesn't have a life of his own. He always follows his parents orders and commands. He's always controlled by them.

As an exchange for his siblings freedom, he needs to follow his parents. He has to sacrifice his own freedom for his siblings. He needs to protect them.

He has to put up with a woman his parents chose to be his wife. His life was already decided when he was in his mother's womb. That is to marry the daughter of his father's best friend.

A very spoiled brat who does nothing but to spend her parents' wealth. A brat who loves to party and loves to buy expensive things. A stubborn brat who doesn't listen to anyone and just does anything she wants. A very hard headed brat who makes his head ache and turns his world upside down.

Would he be able to stay in their marriage? Would he be able to learn to love her and accept her in his heart?

Or he'll just end everything to fight for the woman he left because of the difference in their status?

Who would he embrace in his arms? His wife whom his parents chose for him or the woman who owns his heart?

A/N: Published ko na dito sa Wattpad. Ilang araw na kasi akong ginugulo ni Warren. Haha.

Just to set your expectation, I'm not really sure kung mabilis ko ba itong masusulat kasi nagsusulat pa ako kay Drew. But it depends. Si Warren kasi talaga gumugulo sa utak ko. Sorry na muna, Drew. Haha. Love love ko kayong mga IFS Men.💛