Chapter 46 (Deeply and Madly In Love)

CHAPTER 46

MAHIGPIT na humawak si Erixelle sa bangka habang binabayo niya ito mula sa likuran. His hand moved towards her breast and he squeezed it hard. Damn! He can't get enough of her!

Erixelle's breasts are so round and soft. He loves squeezing her breasts. He is sure that Erixelle's breasts got even bigger. Is it because she aged like a fine wine or was it because she got pregnant with Erin? 

"Am I hurting you, baby?" he whispered behind her ear.

She just moan and shook her head.

"Go ahead. Keep going, love," she urge and a soft moan escape from her lips when he thrust deeper.

How he loves to hear her moans of pleasure. He's the only one who could make her feel like this. And it is such an honor and his pride that he was the only man in Erixelle's life. From the very beginning, he was the one who took her virginity, even though she was in different personality and came out as Yumi on their first night.

Virgin or not, he is sure that he will still respect, cherish, and love Erixelle. Hindi sukatan ang pagiging birhen para malaman ang halaga ng isang babae. 

His body stiffened as he keeps thrusting in and out. He's near. But he needs to slow down and control it first. Erixelle didn't come yet. He wants her to come first before him. Ayaw niya itong unahan. Her pleasure first before his. Gusto niya itong unahin sa lahat ng bagay.

"Erixelle. Bear with me, love." He reached for her femininity and played it with his finger. 

Awtomatiko itong napakapit sa leeg niya kahit nasa likuran siya nito. Her body arched and he like it so much.

"Oh, Warren..." she moaned. "Move your finger faster, love," she commanded.

He moved his finger faster, playing with her femininity.

"I want to eat you again," napapaos ang boses na sabi niya.

Bago pa man ito makatugon ay hinugot na niya ang kahabaan mula sa loob nito at pinaharap niya ito. He kneeled in front of her. God, he's willing to kneel for the woman he loved the most. Ito lamang ang babaeng luluhuran niya. He will always worship Erixelle.

Awtomatiko niya itong pinaupo sa bangka at sinampay ang dalawa nitong mga paa sa balikat niya sabay baon ng mukha niya sa pagitan ng mga hita nito. Napaungol ito nang madama ang dila niya.

He licked and sucked her femininity. It created a loud and erotic sound. Sinasabayan iyon ng masarap na ungol ni Erixelle. It only took him a few second to make Erixelle come. She exploded in his mouth.

He licked all of her juices and then he sat on the sand and then he pulled Erixelle. She automatically landed on his lap. Yumakap ito sa leeg niya nang inangat niya ang katawan nito at ibinaba sa tayong-tayo at matigas niyang pagkalalaki hanggang sa nag-isa muli ang katawan nilang dalawa.

Muling umarko ang hubad na katawan ni Erixelle nang tuluyan siyang nakapasok sa loob nito.

"You got bigger, love," she softly said and moan again.

"And you got tighter, my love," he responded and smile at her.

Mahina itong natawa.

"Well, it's been eight years," nakangiting sabi nito.

"Yeah. It's been eight years. So I don't have plans to make you rest." Ngumisi siya.

"Stop proving me that you're not old yet, Warren. I already know your capability. You're insatiable," she said and let out a soft laugh.

How he love hearing her laugh. 

"Insatiable enough to make you not be able to walk properly for days, baby." He smirked and thrust upward.