Chapter 10 (Under Her Spell)

CHAPTER 10

WARREN was taken aback. Erixelle's eyes were pleading as she begged him to touch her. His heart aches again for some reason. Hindi lamang ito ang unang beses. And he knew that what he's seeing isn't normal anymore. Erixelle is dealing with something. 

As soon as Erixelle leaned in and claimed his lips, his hands automatically grab her nape so that he could deepened the kiss. Damn this soft lips of hers! Sunod-sunod siyang napamura sa isip at dinala sa papag ang asawa.

Pumaibabaw siya rito habang hingal na hingal. He couldn't control himself. His body automatically moved on its own. He looked at Erixelle's begging eyes. Muli siyang napamura sa isip habang nakatitig siya sa mga mata nito. These pair of eyes...it was fierce before. But this time, Erixelle's eyes were different. It's making his heart skip a beat. 

What is this? What kind of confusion he's feeling right now? Hindi niya mapigilang titigan lamang ito.

"Touch me now, Warren. P-Please..." She begged again.

Napapansin niyang hindi normal ang hininga nito. 

"What do you want me to do, hmm?" he softly asked.

That made him stilled. He can't believe he's talking softly to her right now. He's never been like this to anyone else except Yumi. His body language is moving on its own.

"Kiss me on my neck. Touch me everywhere. Touch me please, Warre─" Hindi na natuloy pa ni Erixelle ang sasabihin nang awtomatiko niyang sinakop ng halik ang labi nito.

Napakapit ito sa magkabila niyang balikat nang dumampi ang labi niya sa leeg nito. A soft and satisfying moan escaped from Erixelle's lips.

"There. Yes, kiss me there," she murmured.

He continued kissing her neck. Mas lalo lamang humigpit ang pagkakahawak nito sa magkabila niyang braso.

"Touch my breasts," she softly demanded.

Kusang gumalaw ang kamay niya at inangat niya ang suot nitong dress. He automatically touched her breasts. It's so soft. Erixelle's breasts were round and her nipples were pinkish. That made him gulped.

And before he knew it, he leaned in and was about to taste her pinkish nipple when Erixelle stopped her.

"Don't...do that..." Hingal na hingal ito.

Tumingin siya sa mukha nito at kapagkuwan ay tumango. If she says no, he'll oblige. Consent is very important to him. He doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable and disrespected. 

"Tell me what to do next." Tangina. Kusa iyong lumabas sa bibig niya na tila ba naeengkanto siya sa sariling asawa.

"Touch me down there," she said in a low voice and guided his one hand in between her thighs.

Once again, his hand automatically moved and touched her femininity. It's still covered with her underwear.

"Put your hand inside my underwear and touch it, Warren. Just touch it and don't do anything more than touching," she demanded again.

Muli ay sinunod niya ito. No one ever demanded him like this. No one dictate him what to do. Especially in this kind of situation. But his body keeps moving on its own like he's under her spell.

He started touching her femininity. She is wet down there. She's very wet and it's making him lose his sanity. He's already hard down there. Fuck!

Hindi niya napigilan ang sarili at ibinaon niya ang mukha sa leeg ni Erixelle habang dinadama ng mga daliri niya ang pagkababae nito. He cannot contain himself and he unconsciously sucked her skin on the neck. Napadiin ang pagsipsip niya sa leeg ni Erixelle kaya mahina itong napadaing.