Guardian of childhood

("I like cookies")=Normal talking

("I am the hunter who shot down the moon")=Tv/News report

"So what is gonna happen now?" asked Percival, who was standing straight, sword in hand with the tip of his sword pointed to his feet. Death was also standing there watching how Ruby and Yang train with Qrow and Tai. "We are gonna make sure she becomes a huntress. For the mission it is absolutely neccessary that she becomes a huntress. The irregularities has to be investigated." said Death.

"And what will happen to her after that?" asked Percival. "I will untether myself from her and when the time comes where she breathed her final breath she will receive a gentle end." said Death. "Well depending the profession we have i think that is at least one positive she can get. Even if i want it to happen after a long and happy life." said Percival. "That is probably not gonna happen. Life told me about it. But one should take any info you receive from her with some doubt." said Death. "Why is that?" asked Percival.

"Compared to me, who can only speak the truth, Life can lie if she chooses to." said Death. "Very fitting." said Percival.

"Ruby! Yang! The bus is there!" shouted Tai. "Comming!" shouted Yang while carrying Ruby with her like a cat carrying a kitten.

"Awww. That is so cute." said Percival. "What is "cute"?" asked Death. "Cute describes something we humans find adorable." said Percival. "Damn we missed the bus again." could Ruby be heared.

Death immeadetly teleported himself with Percival to Ruby again. "Can you please stop the bus again? Just this once again." asked Ruby. Immeadetly lifted Death his hand again. 

"No! Noooo!" shouted Percival as he saw that. "Fret not. I have chosen a more ressource efficent method." said Death which made Percival breath easy again. 

"I have chosen to implant the driver with a certain kind of mushroom which can be found in mistral. The mushroom possess the abilty to controll insects and make them crawl up trees before they burst open and release the spores. This variation does something similar. I can use him multiple times before i choose to let him explode as my personel bomb. That way he still lives and a simple command is all that is necessary to either let him vanish or continue using him." said Death while Percival looked horrified at him.

The bus drasticly turned around before stoping infront of them, almost running them over.

Percival looked to Death. "There can be some loss in motorfunctions. It will be updated in the mushroom 3.0 version." said Death. "And i really hope that we don't have witness that." said Percival.

Then the door opens and inside was a young ant faunus with feelers on his head. His skin was a sickly pale green with foam coming from his mouth. His eyes are a burning red and veins, atleast Percival hoped for the sake of the children that those are veins and not something else, are showing beneath his pale skin. His mouth was pulled into a deranged smile.

Yang looked horrified and confused, Ruby looks happy that she gets the bus and comes punctual to the school. Death was proud of his new creation while Percival could only get one sentence out. 

"What the bollocks?" said Percival.

(...)

The journey to the school ended with Yang and Percival being deeply disturbed by the driver and Ruby playing rock, paper, scissors with Death who obtained three new souls after three people died of an heart attack by the high speeds they were driving.

Once they all left snapped Death with his fingers and the ant faunus was back to normal asking himself where he is.

"What is that?" asked Yang as she realised that a band was cutting them off from entering the school. "We are closing the school down for some time. Apparently there have been dozens of new viruses found in the school building." said the honey badger faunus in his suit against viruses.