Chapter 39 : Ring

In the quiet of our bedroom, Enzo and I lay entwined, our bodies molded together in a sensual embrace. The air between us crackled with a shared desire, our hearts beating as one.

Enzo's lips met mine in a passionate kiss, igniting a fire within me. I responded eagerly, my hands exploring his body, feeling the warmth of his skin against mine.

As our kisses grew more fervent, Enzo pulled back slightly, his eyes locking with mine. "Nora," he whispered, his voice filled with emotion. "I can't imagine my life without you. Will you marry me?"

I was taken aback, my heart soaring with love and desire. "Yes, Enzo," I breathed, my body buzzing with anticipation. "Yes, I will marry you."

Enzo's hand slipped down my body, stopping at my hip. His thumb began to caress my skin, sending shivers through me. Slowly, he inched his way closer until his fingers were tracing the edge of my panties. My breathing quickened as I felt him gently tug them down, revealing my bare skin.

His touch was like a wave of electricity, making me squirm under his gaze. I could feel his hard length pressed against my thigh, and it only heightened my desire for him. Enzo leaned over, his mouth brushing against my ear, and whispered, "You're so beautiful, Nora."

I moaned softly, arching into him. He kissed along my neck, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. Every move he made sent goosebumps across my skin, and I couldn't get enough of it.

"Open your legs wider, baby," he commanded, his voice deep and gravelly.

I did as he asked, spreading my thighs further apart. Enzo took his time, running his tongue up and down my slit, teasing me mercilessly. I gripped the sheets, trying to keep myself from losing control.

"Are you ready for me, Nora?" he growled.

My breathing became ragged, my body pulsing with need. I nodded, unable to speak. Enzo smirked, leaning down to capture my lips once again.

"You taste so good," he murmured against my mouth.

I moaned in response, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. Enzo slid his cock inside me slowly, filling me completely. It was a perfect fit, and I couldn't help but gasp at the sensation.

He started to thrust, picking up speed until we were both lost in the moment. Our movements became frantic, desperate to satisfy our desires. Enzo's grip tightened around my hips, guiding me through the waves of pleasure that washed over us.

And then, suddenly, it all came crashing down. I let out a scream as I came, my muscles clenching around Enzo's cock. He groaned, his own release following closely behind. We collapsed onto the bed, spent and satisfied.