Chapter 35: Jealousy

Enzo's POV

The night was alive with anticipation as Nora and I headed to the club for Gemma's birthday. Nora looked stunning in her party dress, her eyes sparkling with excitement. I couldn't help but feel a surge of pride knowing she was mine.

As we walked hand in hand, Nora leaned into me, her warmth seeping into my side. "I'm so glad you're here with me, Enzo," she said, her voice soft.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," I replied, squeezing her hand reassuringly.

The club was alive with music and laughter as we entered. Gemma greeted us with a big smile, pulling Nora into a hug. I watched them interact, feeling a sense of happiness seeing Nora surrounded by friends.

As the night progressed, more people arrived, including Jacob. I noticed how he looked at Nora, his gaze lingering a little too long, his smile a little too suggestive. I tried to brush it off, but a seed of jealousy began to grow inside me.

Jacob approached Nora, offering her a drink and engaging her in conversation. Nora seemed at ease, laughing at his jokes and chatting animatedly. I watched from a distance, feeling a twinge of jealousy but trying to trust Nora.

When Jacob put his hands on Nora's shoulder, my jealousy flared up. Without thinking, I grabbed her hand, pulling her away from him and towards the bathroom. Nora looked at me, confusion and concern in her eyes.

As soon as we were inside the bathroom, I turned to Nora, my emotions boiling over. "What the hell was that?" I demanded, my voice low and intense.

Nora looked taken aback. "What are you talking about, Enzo?"

"Jacob," I spat out his name like it was poison. "He's all over you, Nora. I don't like it."

Nora's eyes softened, and she reached out to touch my arm. "Enzo, he's just a friend. He's harmless."

I shook my head, not wanting to hear her excuses. "I don't care. I don't want him touching you like that."

Nora took a step closer to me, her voice gentle. "Enzo, look at me. You're the only one I want. Jacob means nothing to me."

Feeling a surge of possessiveness, I leaned down and kissed her passionately. Nora responded eagerly, wrapping her arms around my neck. I deepened the kiss, letting all my emotions pour into it.

When we finally pulled away, Nora was breathless, her cheeks flushed. I smiled, feeling a sense of satisfaction. "You're mine," I whispered, trailing kisses down her neck.

I left a trail of hickeys and bite marks, marking her as mine. Nora gasped, her hands gripping my shoulders. "Enzo," she moaned, her voice filled with desire.

I pulled back, looking into her eyes. "No one touches you but me," I said firmly.

Nora nodded, her eyes filled with love and desire. "Only you," she whispered.