Chapter 37: Seaside

Nora's POV

Enzo surprised me with a trip to the Amalfi Coast, and the moment he mentioned it, my mind was already on the beach. The idea of spending time by the sea with him was exhilarating.

As we landed in Naples, the warm breeze carried the scent of the sea. Our villa overlooked the water, and the sight of the Mediterranean took my breath away. Enzo had planned everything perfectly, and I couldn't wait to explore.

Our days were filled with sun, sand, and playful teasing. Enzo would chase me into the waves, and I would splash him, laughing as he pretended to be offended.

One evening, we took a private boat tour along the coast. As the sun dipped below the horizon, Enzo pulled me into his arms, and we danced on the deck, the sea breeze ruffling our hair.

We dined in quaint seaside restaurants, the candlelight casting a soft glow over us. Enzo's gaze was intense, his touch electric, and I knew that tonight would be unforgettable.

One afternoon, we found a secluded cove. I swam out into the clear blue water, feeling free and alive. Enzo joined me, and we indulged in some playful underwater kisses.

As the sun set, Enzo led me to the water's edge. The sky was painted in shades of pink and orange, a perfect backdrop for what was about to happen. He looked into my eyes, his gaze filled with desire.

"Nora," he said, his voice husky. "Being here with you, I realize how much I want you. I love you more than anything, and I want to spend every moment showing you just how much you mean to me."

Before I could respond, he kissed me, his lips claiming mine in a passionate embrace. As we stood there, the sea lapping at our feet, I knew that this vacation was just the beginning of our sensual and adventurous journey together.