Chapter 34 : Graduation

I woke up with a mix of excitement and nervousness. Today was the day I had been looking forward to for so long-my college graduation. I glanced over at Enzo, who was still asleep, his peaceful expression bringing a smile to my face.

I got out of bed quietly, not wanting to wake him. As I got ready, I thought about the journey that had led me here. It hadn't been easy, but with Enzo by my side, I had managed to overcome every obstacle.

I put on my graduation gown and cap, feeling a surge of pride. This was a momentous occasion, one that marked the end of one chapter and the beginning of another. I looked at myself in the mirror, taking in the sight of the cap perched on my head.

Enzo stirred behind me, and I turned to see him watching me with a smile. "You look beautiful," he said, his voice filled with admiration.

"Thank you," I said, blushing slightly. "Are you ready for today?"

He nodded, getting out of bed and walking over to me. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

The ceremony was held in the university's auditorium, which was filled with graduating students and their families. I looked for my parents in the crowd, feeling a surge of gratitude for their support throughout my college years.

As my name was called, I walked across the stage, a sense of accomplishment filling me. I accepted my diploma with a smile, shaking hands with the dean as applause filled the auditorium.

After the ceremony, I found Enzo waiting for me outside. He hugged me tightly, his pride evident in his eyes. "I'm so proud of you, Noralee," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Thank you," I said, tears of joy in my eyes. "I couldn't have done it without you."

As we walked towards my parents, I felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. This was the first time they would be meeting Enzo, and I wanted everything to go smoothly.

"Mom, Dad, this is Enzo," I said, introducing them. "My boyfriend."

Enzo shook hands with my parents, a warm smile on his face. "It's a pleasure to meet you both," he said. "Noralee has told me so much about you."

My parents smiled, welcoming him warmly. "It's nice to finally meet you, Enzo," my mom said. "Noralee has told us a lot about you too."

After the introductions, we joined my parents for a celebratory lunch, where we laughed and shared stories from my college years. It was a perfect end to a perfect day.

As we were leaving the restaurant, Enzo stopped me, a mysterious smile on his face. "I have one more surprise for you," he said, taking my hand.

He led me to a nearby park, where a small gathering of our friends and family were waiting. There was a table set up with a cake that read, "Congratulations, Noralee!"

I was overwhelmed with emotion as everyone congratulated me. Enzo took my hand, leading me to a quiet spot away from the crowd. "I wanted to do something special for you," he said, his eyes full of love. "You've worked so hard, and you deserve to be celebrated."

I hugged him tightly, feeling grateful for his thoughtfulness. "Thank you," I said, kissing him softly. "This is the best day of my life."

As the sun set on the horizon, casting a warm glow over the park, I knew that this day would be etched in my memory forever. Graduation day was not just about receiving a diploma-it was about celebrating love, friendship, and the beginning of a new chapter.