Chapter 2.

It had been years since I first came to stay with grams after my father's death, I grew among other relatives and family friends that all treated my with care as if I were an all too fragile antique they feared breaking. While this angered me some, I appreciated and respected them. Grams had opted to have me homeschooled since I rarely spoke and preferred to be alone, but I resented being treated like a black widow at a pity party I told her I'd rather be enrolled in one of the local high schools. And so life started. My first two terms started with me being friendless and quiet but one day that changed. I was going to be late for biology and in a bit of a rush to get to my locker. I hated being in a rush it reminded me of that night. At war with myself for carelessly wasting time I wasn't aware of where I was walking not until my body came in contact with a hard figure.
" I'm sorry" I mumbled as I struggled to gather my scattered books and papers. I felt hard fingers slightly brush against mine and my eyes locked with hypnotizing blue ones. My inner quarrel became utter silence as I  stared at him. His perfectly tan skin told me he spent alot of time outside, his hard muscles peeked out at me under his white sweater as his biceps flexed when he attempted to help me. This didn't grab my attention though I was still mesmerized by his eyes, he was beautiful.
" Its okay. Hi I'm Kyle." He smiled broadly and handed the books he helped me gathered as we stood. He was beautiful,tall, broad shoulders, perfect dark hair, small full perfect lips. His white sweater stretched to cover his muscles. He raised an eyebrow in question and I remembered he'd told me his name and was probably expecting mine.
"H-Hi I'm I'm I'm Haylee" I stuttered. I mentally scolded myself for being an idiot. I had not realized I'd rolled my eyes till I saw him biting his lips in an attempt to stifle his laughs.
" I know who you are Haylee" he smiled." Come on we're late." He realized the questioning look I gave and quickly added.
"We're in the same biology class. Now come on." He spun on his heels and walked towards the direction of the class. I stood bewildered for another minute then stalked off behind him. For the entire class I couldn't seem to keep focus on the lesson. He sat three seats behind me and I realized he did look familiar. My mind raced replay our little run in in attempt to fully grasp what had really happened. I turned to look at him and our eyes met and he smiled sweetly at me, i felt electricity shot through my veins and snapped my eyes back towards the instructor. Class finally ended and I rushed out not wanting Kyle to talk to me after class.