Chapter 14

I was being shaken awake but I was afraid to open my eyes. I knew that I was being kidnapped, that there was a horrible storm and I really didn't want to wake up into all that mess. I sleep a lot under stress or serious pressure, which is probably a bad thing but right now that sleep was much better than anything I'd have to wake up to. I opened my eyes not really having much of a choice and took in my surroundings. It seems I was in a garage... The garage of a home. "Well are you coming or are you just gonna stare in amazement?" He asked holding the door open leading to the inside of the house. There was no way I was gonna follow him inside there. Absolutely Noway! I folded my hands across my chest and leaned against the car. He rolled his eyes and went in. I stayed that way for quite sometime and probably would've stayed a lot longer if it wasn't so damned cold so I went inside. The garage looked like a place where rock bands would come to practice but inside the house looked like the set of a talk show elegant, classy, well furnished, basically everything,every piece of furniture my eyes graced screamed money. I thought I heard his footsteps upstairs and after careful consideration decided to go I mean I was kidnapped so whatever bad thing that could happen if I went upstairs was probably, most likely, absolutely inevitable. As I climbed the stairs my heart rate rocketed. Okay on the real... If I thought downstairs was beautiful and expensive upstairs was even better. Beautiful paintings hung on the walls in opposite and adjacent positions to one another. The flat had a red daybed sitting just by a big window, a small square coffee table positioned diagonally in front of it. It was an awkward position but it looked rich and elegant.. Yes the furniture looked rich and elegant. I continued walking past three doors and the further I ventured the more I saw dollar signs and beauty. I came upon an open door at the end of the hallway. In contrast to the entire hallway this was clearly Brandon's room. It was dark and just like the garage was rock band themed or something rockish I think. He was stacking some books on a desk...shirtless. One word... Wow. His muscles flexed each time he took a book up. Muscles which were precisely defined. I don't know what my deal is but it seems i have a thing for football players and its kinda cliché and all you know teenaged girl crushes on the football player either for popularity or for his hotbod. But this is far from cliché. This idiot kidnapped me. He's a bully he's a horrible person. I mean there is no way I'm attracted to that kind of boy. I mean its frustrating enough having to deal with Kyle now this one has taken a set on me too? How much more of it can I take?. There's Kyle who just does what he feels like kiss and charms you then leave you in the pouring rain then there's this ass who just go around being mean and scaring people then kidnap ya!
"Look I know I'm not your most favourite person but if you keep glaring at me like that you might never get your pretty smile back" He didn't look at me while he spoke but I could tell he was amused and i was not about to make his day so i didn't hit him with my witty sarcastic tongue.
"What are you doing?" I ended up sounding as confident as I had hoped would sound.
"Well since you seem to have taken an interest in my ignorance to history,the only thing I seem to be a failure in, you will be my tutor. Yay fun!" He squealed and did a little happy dance move. I was taken aback the school's bully had kidnapped me because I ran my mouth about his poor history grades?
"Kidnapped? You think I kidnapped you?" I hadn't realized that I had voiced my thoughts. "I mean you had your phone the whole time you could've called for help or whatever and I'm not the school's bully." He continued.
I scoffed pretty boy here must need a news flash because no one beats him in the bully department.
"My battery died. Look it doesn't matter why am did you bring me here?"
"You slow or something. I just told you I need a tutor for history."
"Why I thought you didn't care about dead people, isn't that the reason you're flunking in the first place?" At this he didn't answer his jaws clenched but he remained silent.
"Um where are you're parents?" I asked not liking the silence between us.
"Do I look like the kind of person who would live with parents to you?" He replied a bit harsh. He was angry but why? Because I mentioned him failing? I mean it must have been important or something to get a reaction like this from him nonetheless he shouldn't take it out on me.
"Fine. I'll help you with history but only if you work on that temper of yours. We'll meet after school in the library also my time is precious so if you don't show up on time I will not waste time waiting on you. I expect you're serious about this so I don't expect you to play games with me or my time. Oh and uh no more detentions that's the time we'll be using. Got it?"
"Yeah sure whatever."
"Is that all???"
"Yeah."
"Well can I go home now?"
"Yeah of course just close my door when you leave."
"What?"
"Relax princess. Just let me grab my keys."
"Aren't you gonna put a shirt on too?"
"Why? I know you love the view you keep checking me out." I opened my mouth to answer him but closed it as I was at a loss for words. I say his lips curve upwards as he pushed past me and headed for the stairs. I had no doubt that he was feeling pretty superior now that he caught me staring at his shirtless torso. I followed silently and got in the car which he had already started and was waiting for me.
"If you thought you were being kidnapped why did you fall asleep on your way over?"
"I sleep under intensified pressure or stress." I replied softly. He remained silent after this and I stated out the window at the angry skies. I was home not long after and I thank him the ride home. When I got inside Grams was sitting on a chair by the dinner table. I kissed her on her cheek and greeted her running up the stairs to get changed. When I made it back downstairs I realized she hasn't moved an inch and she had a grim expression on her face.
"Grams what's wrong?" I asked.
"I think you should sit down. I need to tell you something. Its about your father."

Well that was a bombshell for Haylee wasn't expecting that. OK so I just wanted to put it out there that I didn't really have a plot to this story I was kind of just writing what comes to me at that moment so this was no planned out occurrence. Sometimes i get really good ideas and need to get them out so i have a few chapters that are Close to the end of the story. Yeah its pretty crazy anyway can anyone help me with an amazing cover for TL? Has anyone been promoting TL? Just a curious thought. OK enough chit chat. Please don't forgot to vote and comment i really want to hear your feedbacks. Next update coming soon.
Xoxo.