Chapter 17

So baby just let me up and maybe I'll let you on it a little bit dangerous but baby that's how I want it a little less conversation and a little more touch my body cuz I'm so into you...
Into you- Ariana Grande.

You. Are. Mine. No question about it.
I am yours....

The last 2 weeks has been a blissful 2 weeks... 
Kyle announced our relationship to the rest of our posse. I was a little perplexed that everyone's reaction to the news was "Finally!". Kyle however laughed at this, it wasn't exactly a big deal but I mean it kinda feels weird seeing that I wasn't this socially free...

I was still staying at Kyle's. Ever since the fallout with Grams I just couldn't find myself to live with her anymore. I've forgiven her and I call and text her very often but I just can't stand to look in her eyes and be around her... is that even really forgiveness? Or is it just that I have accepted that it wasn't her fault?

Its Monday, another day of high school. We had one month before Graduation in which our finals would begin. I was currently sitting in the library waiting on the very obnoxious Brandon to show up for his tutor. As usual he's late. The tutors have been going well if I must say he knows a whole lot more and is quite caught up right now I'm only making sure that he's prepped and ready for finals.

Of Course I'm only doing it because he pays me by collecting a list of books I'm currently interested in and getting them for me since he takes up my library time.
I was getting pretty bored sitting here all alone when I saw him stalking into the library a black Hood covering his lovely dark hair.

"You're late." I said as he was seated shooting him a fine glare in the process.
"Whatever... I brought coffee." He took up a cup of coffee from under the table and shoved it to me... Where did it even come from? I didn't see it in his hands when he was coming in.

He often did things like this. Show up really late and then when I'm ready to start arguing about it he presents me with either an unexpected book, chocolate or coffee.

"Thanks. Um can we just get started."
"Sure bubble butt" he muttered taking a swig of his soda which he brought for himself.
"I thought I told you to stop calling me that"
"Why are you denying that you have a nice bubble butt??" There he goes with that dumb smirk.

" Okay yunno what let's just hurry and get this over with I have stuff to do."
"Sure I'm waiting on you.."

I was now wrapping up our session when he just blurted out. "What if I fail all my finals and don't graduate... Or even get a scholarship?" He spoke lowly as if he was talking mostly to him self, his face expressionless.

I was taken aback slightly by his statement but I kept my face blank and his eyes flickered up to meet mine. My breath caught in my throat his eyes were filled with so many different intensifying emotions.

I reached out and held his hand across the table and looked him in the eyes mine swelling up with tears at the way he looked pained and lost. "It'll be ok... you're going to pass" I whispered there was a faint smile playing on his lips as he reached one hand out and fiddled with my hair.

We were just gazing at each other when he quickly reached across the desk and pulled me in a kiss. It was different from Kyle's it was... sweet and gentle but still passionate.

He pulled away and looked at me for a moment he look almost as surprised as I was and his mouth fell open... I guess he was going to apologize but instead I ended up reaching forward and kissing him back.

Haylee What in God's name are you doing?? You're with Kyle.

I was screaming in my head but I still continued kissing him and before I could even fathom how, I was sitting on his lap kissing him fervently. My stomach twisted in knots and I felt burning in the lower parts of me.

His hands burned my waist but it was a bittersweet flame that I wanted more of. His hands began wandering the curves of my body as he roamed my body leaving hot trails everywhere his fingers graced.
I was slowly grinding myself against him needing to put a cool to the fire that was burning beneath me.

He pulled apart but only to plant his hot lips against my neck. Evilly teasing the area with hot kisses and little nips and licks here and there. I moaned softly as I ground myself into him harder, breathing insanely erratic.

He bit down on my neck as his hands peaked up to cup my breasts... I moaned out loudly and that was all I needed to pull me back to reality I jumped off his lap in an instant. Trying hard to catch my breath.

Oh. My. God!

I  felt hot tears burn my eyes as I walked out of the library leaving him there his hands in his hair.

Yup. Another update. So I had a very bad case of writers block and this was the best I could lb d come up with so I'm sorry if it wasn't really that good. #sloppywork anyway ik this chapter is short and it's a cliffhanger but that's how It goes.

My my my... What has our innocent little Haylee done now....

Comment

Vote.

Xoxo