Chapter 18

Warning: This chapter contains mature content only fit for persons 18+ if you are younger than that and find certain explicit actions such as sexual or voilent scenes,this chapter may offend you. You can read but only to the point where you see this (★) that is where the mature scenes come into play. Last but not least this is the last time I will ever be warning before a chapter because I see it as a spoiler.

This book is rated mature so when you added it to your library you should've been expecting mature scenes so it was your choice to read so you would have no right to report or complain about this book. You were warned.

What have I done? What have I done? What have I done?

I was hauled up in the bathroom pouring my eyes out and sobbing like a black widow. I didn't have to worry about anyone coming inside to find me because no one really used this bathroom as it was close to the junior boys bathroom which stink a lot but right now I was in no mood to complain about stenches.

I was bawling peacefully in the bathroom when the devil walked in. He was the very reason I was in this bathroom crying in the first place. He came to stand beside me and I briefly turned my eyes up to meet his in the mirrow.

"Fuck" He muttered beside me before swiping at my tears with the pad of his thumb. I shut my eyes tightly wanting to block my view of his eyes. Avoiding whatever expression they held.

"Open your eyes" his voice was tight and husky as he coaxed me to bend to his will. I stood for a while eyes still clad shut before I slowly opened my eyes to stare up at his. I gasped at the Intensity in his stare, the lust and... hurt?

"You can't stay here.." He held my stare and spoke softly "do you need a lift home?"

I shook my head no... the last thing I needed was to be anywhere alone with him. I realized we were alone at this very moment and quickly stepped out of his embrace. He looked at me first confused then his expression got dark as he stepped back and walked towards the door where he paused briefly not sparing me a glance.

"You know I was sorry right? It was an accident... But you wanted it. I'm not sorry anymore bubblebutt I know how much you want me now." And at that he left me there gaping at him.

I left the bathroom after another round of tears and headed home. The closer I got to home the heavier my heart felt. I opened the front door with my keys... which Kyle gave to me. As I walked in I couldn't help but feel both relieved and mortified.

I thought over what he said. I did want it. I kissed him back knowing he was about to apologize for what he'd done. What had he done? He had started it but I damn well finished it. What was wrong with me? I was now in my room on the bed just staring into nothingness.

The door opened minutes later and Kyle walked in. My body grew rigid and before I could fight it. My tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt the bed sink as he came and sat beside me. I rested my head on his shoulders and basked myself into the scent of him.

He layed back and carried me down with him so now I was half laying on him. He never spoke a word to me, he just held me to him and soothingly rubbed his hands up and down my back. It was relaxing so pretty soon I'd stopped crying and was half asleep.

I wanted to tell him about what had transpired between Brandon and I but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I felt guilty and sickly disgusted with myself. How could he want to wrap up with me after what I'd just done?

I started crying again just thinking of my indiscretions. I wanted to slap myself. I can't say I'm at all mad at Brandon. " You know I was sorry right? It was an accident... But you wanted it. I'm not sorry anymore bubblebutt I know how much you want me now."