Chapter 17: Shut up Sid

"Ira-" "Vedang"

They both said at the same time, making him smile softly at the coincidence. "You say" he said.

Iraa nodded and she began, her voice barely above a whisper. "I don't know what this..I dont know if its just me who feels all this but... I want to figure it out. Together."

Vedang's eyes sparkled with emotion. "I'd like that, Iraa. A lot and its not just you"

Iraa blushed slightly as a sense of relief passed through both of them.

Inside, they found Karan awake and smiling at them. "You two look like you had an interesting walk."

Iraa laughed, feeling lighter than she had in days. "We did. How are you feeling, bhai?"

"Better. Much better," Karan replied, his eyes twinkling. "And I think it's all thanks to you two."

"Karan!" They heard a voice behind. It was Iraa's mom. She rushed towards him hugging him lime he was a small kid.

"Ow" "Maa aaram se his hand is injured and you don't love me or what?" Iraa asked rolling her eyes. Her mom pulled her hugging both of them.

Vedang looked at them smiling when Sneha said, "thank you beta" she moved her hand forward.

Vedang thought she forwarded it for a handshake but she pulled him in he hug making him smile awkwardly. "Well that's our mom" Iraa said, "forcefully affectionate" Karan continued making him laugh.

Vedang looked back and Akash uncle came "she just couldn't wait" he said. "thank you Vedang" he patted his back. "There's nothing to thank uncle"

Everyone arrived and checked on Karan.

Later..

All the women where in the living room talking about random stuff. "Aditi ko kuch banane nhi aata" Megha said. "Maaa cmon! theek haina my future husband will cook" Aditi said proudly.

"fir toh dhono bhuke reh jayenge" Iraa smirked, and looked at Kriti as they both started laughing.

"Iraa beta tum Sidharth aur Vedang ko niche bulao" Neeta said, as they all had planned to watch movie.

All the guys were somewhere around the ground floor expect those two.

Iraa nodded and slightly blushed hearing Vedang's name. Since their walk she has been all giggly and happy.

Meanwhile in the room..

Sidharth looked at Vedang who was playing with something for a long time.

"What you playing with?" he asked, but Vedang closed his fist tightly. "Aree"

"Anyways how was yesterday night huh?" He smirked asking. "Shut up Sid" Vedang rolled his eyes.

"Why are you shutting him up bhai haa we all can see things happening between you and Iraa" Dev said as he entered the room.

"What things? nothings going on stop exaggerating sab?" Vedang said trying to avoid the topic as he was confused about his own feelings. Everything felt alien to him.

"C'mon Veda think about it, I have never seen you laughing this much...running behind her, teasing eachother, letting her touch you when u hat-" Sidharth said but Vedang cut him off.

"Just stop it Sid! I told you nothing is going on" Vedang shouted a bit, he hated it, because he was a private person.

"Kya bhai Iraa's a really great girl you know..and I think she might have a crush on you!" Dev said and laughed.

Vedang angrily got up. "Would you both stop??! I told you nothing is going on! I don't like her! She's too childish for me and whatever touch and all things you are saying, she does it herself it's not like I allow it!"

"Okay alright relax dude we were just kidding" Sidharth said, he was a bit offended but he didn't mind because he was used to Vedang's behavior.

Vedang was infact a very private person, he didn't like talking about such stuff.

"I'm going down you both join too..remember movie night?" Sidharth said and Dev nodded.

"And you cool down a bit angry man" he said pointing to Vedang.

Just as he stepped outside the room closing the door behind his back he saw none other than Iraa standing there.

She looked broken, her eyes were glistened. "Iraa wo-"

"Sa..sab aap logo ko bula rahe hai please join soon" she said stuttering a bit looking down and ran away quickly.

Just then Vedang came out. "Why are you stil standing here?" he asked coldly.

"Vedang woh Iraa-" "would you seriously stop now? I don't wanna talk about her" Vedang cut him off and angrily walked away.

"Abee sun toh!" Sidharth tried to say again but he had already reached to the hall where everyone was sitting.

__________________
Oopss😬😬😬