Chapter 6

Jennie wasn't sure how on Earth she had ended up agreeing to it, but she was at another party hosted at Grimmauld Place.

The boys had given her plenty of advice on how to flirt with women-most of which Jennie was sure was rubbish. In their enthusiasm, they had ended up excitedly roaming the party to flirt with women themselves.

Jennie would wager a galleon that neither of them would get very far following the advice they had given her.

On her own, Jennie surveyed the room. Eunwoo and Bambam had invited practically every woman they knew. They'd invited some men too, just so it wouldn't be weird, but Jennie had a huge range of options.

She bit her lip, retreating into the kitchen to fetch herself another soda.

"What are you doing hiding out here?" Lisa asked slyly, sidling up next to her in the kitchen. She had Jisoo with her and looked like she had just been in the middle of discussing Jennie.

"Just getting a soda... Why?" Jennie asked suspiciously.

"A certain brother of mine may have said that you're going to try flirting with women tonight," Lisa grinned.

Jennie swore.

"That Bambam!" Jennie growled, "When I get my hands on him..."

"Hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of," Jisoo interrupted gently.

Jennie quelled her temper, noticing that both Lisa and Jisoo did seem open. Neither of them were laughing and they appeared genuinely interested in talking to her about it.

"Well... Fine... I am," Jennie said self-consciously, "I just don't know what I'm bloody doing!"

"Well, you seduced Roseanne Park," Lisa replied. Jennie shrugged, looking away.

"That was different," Jennie mumbled, blushing, "We didn't really talk a huge amount before..."

"It's okay, we get it," Jisoo soothed.

"How about you pretend you're trying to pick up one of us?" Lisa suggested, "Or, if you really want a challenge, both of us at the same time!"

Jennie felt mortified at that suggestion.

"No way," Jennie shook her head. Lisa grinned.

"Okay, well, what kind of things are you thinking of saying?" Lisa asked, cocking her head to one side.

"Erm, 'hello?'" Jennie said, her voice getting quieter as her embarrassment increased.

"Good start," Jisoo nodded sagely, "Then what?"

Jennie felt the pressure building up and she shook her head.

"Bloody hell, guys! You're psyching me out!" Jennie exclaimed.

Jisoo and Lisa looked apologetic.

"Sorry," Lisa replied, "How about you just head out there and have a go with the first woman you see? No pressure."

Jennie relaxed her shoulders a little.

"Fine."

Her friends watched her expectantly until she sighed and walked back out to the living area. She was feeling self conscious again. There were so many cute and attractive women at Grimmauld Place. She felt frumpy with her hair, jeans and tee.

"You can do it," Jisoo encouraged quietly, giving her a gentle push in the small of her back.

Jennie saw a brunette sitting alone on a couch. She went and sat beside the girl, wiping her sweaty hands on her jeans. She was so nervous.