supreme spark

Bumblebee pilots the Decepticon ship over a forest with a mountain range in the distance. "Now that the Decepticons know we're here..." Windblade begins before the ships head straight for one of the mountains. "Ahhh! Watch out for that mountain!" Bee lifts the steering gear causing the ship to fly vertically up the mountain, and Y/N was mentally praying,as she held on to the seat as the ship scrapes the top of the mountain, which Windblade scream before flying and start flying horizontally again. "Easy easy! What are you doing?" Windblade says sternly as Bee flies over some trees and lets out a sigh. "As I was saying, now that the Decepticons know we're here, the searchers will be relentless in their pursuit." “Then we need to know how to stop them, and I know how,” Y/N He says while taking out a stick., “No weapons.” “Ahh, okay,” and the three of them return to the sky in front of them just in time to see anothermountain in his path. Windblade and Y/N scream while Bee lifts the mechanism direction again, he pilots the ship up and over the mountain making a vertical loop flying around the other side of the mountain over more trees running towards the top of one that is cutting him down, "We need to land!" Windblade orders frantically, “Good idea,” Y/N says breathlessly. "Now you can enter the exciting world of aviation, with flying lessons. Bee says raising a finger before extending her arms for a second and back behind the wheel, "Flying spaceships is great, Bee says. "It would be so much better, if you didn't almost kill us Bumblebee, It was great though." Y/N smiles patting his helm, making Mech blush, Windblade then sees two giant towers on the right "Park next to those radio towers," he tells her, "The crude transmissions coming from them should mask our signal," Bee flies away and crashes into the tower with a loud crash.

¡"Oh!" Windblade screams before the ship crashes to the ground, causing makes Windblade and Y/N scream as he stops, Windblade and Y/N sigh in relief and look at Bee who has a huge, adorable smile on her face and raises her hand, "From now on, you won't fly." Windblade duces pointing at him before pointing to herself: "I'll do all the flying." Bee's face falls in disappointment as her thumb lowers slightly. "At least not until you discover one of your memories that"Become a better ship pilot, And maybe me, but there's no time for that.." Y/N laughed, and Bee turned to her and stuck her tongue out. After taking a few breaths to calm her nerves, the three of them entered the room with the psychic patch, Bee sat down. in the newly placed chair while Windblade takes the psychic patch, Bee sits in the newly placed chair while Windblade takes the psychic patch in one hand and the connector to the computer in the other.

"Bee, it's vital that we find the Allspark before the Decepticons can put their actuators on it." Windblade says "That's great!" Bee says with an exaggerated accent: "now, can you tell me what those sparkles are?" . "It's Allspark." Windblade laughed as he plugged the patch into the connector. "And where does it come from?" asks Bee "Cybertron, our home." Windblade explains walking behind him, "Home, sir?" Bee asks, turning his head to look at her. "The planet of both the Autobots and the Decepticons and the Drones," says Windblade before his voice takes on a sad tone. "Or at least, it was before the war," Y/N noticed that, she patted Windblade's shoulder, "This...means...war! " Bee says making a bad face and Y/N laughed, ""So, that means, why those planes attacked us" says Y/N.Windblade sighs before plugging the device into the back of Bee's head, "Wait!" He says as Bee falls unconscious before turning to Y/N, “You’re our lookout again, Y/N, okay?” Windblade asks, Y/N nods before Windblade closes his eyes to focus and return to Bee's mind.

(new chapter, I was also inspired to make the chapter, in a Cyberverse transformers story, by Bumblebee x reader in quotev, The story was good, you can search it)