Matrix of Leadership and Siloed

(the chapter will be short and also that there will be two chapters in this chapter, 13 and 14, if you ask since I will be busy tomorrow and I will be able to make chapters until Thursday, also tell your opinion)

Bee and Y/N, run and fly down the road passing a bunch of farmland, "And that's the history of human civilization since the invention of agriculture! What did you think?" Teletraan-X says finishing his story. "Bumblebee crew members, Y/N." Teletraan-X says worriedly "he hasn't spoken in the last four and a half hours.", "Yes, that's when you started the story" Y/N mutters quietly. " Everything is alright?" Teletraan-X asks, Bee tightens the seat belt around Teletraan-X. Teletraan-X flies out the door and Bee walks towards the drone. "He's gone! He's gone to his doom!" Bee says gesturing dramatically, "It's disturbing to think of Windblade at the mercy of the Decepticons." Teletraan-X says "But she looks on the bright side. She wasn't crew!" "Hey, that's already cruel!" Y/N says angrily, Bee looks down sadly before looking at the drone. Bee transforms and heads down the road, leaving behind Teletraan-X and Y/N, who quickly follows them. Bee finally arrives at an abandoned gas station. She enters the building and transforms again, beginning to pace around the room as Teletraan-X floats in. "Would it help to know the current temperature, humidity or wind speed?" Teletraan-X asks, “I don’t think so,” Y/N says with a hint of irritation, watching worriedly as Bee continues pacing. Bee throws her hands up in frustration turning away from the drone, "I know a lot of other unrelated things!" Teletraan-X frantically says "Did you know that the ancient Egyptians were actually aliens from Alpha Centauri?" Bee quickly turns to face Teletraan-X, causing him to make a surprised sound: "Where are the Autobots?" Bee asks "Where is the Ark?" "These are excellent questions, Bumblebee." Teletraan-X says "And now that we're no longer surrounded by Decepticons, I can answer that for you," Y/N and Bee approach in anticipation. " I have no idea!" Teletraan-X says looking at the ground: "You what?" Bee and Y/N shout simultaneously. " Come on man!" Bee says "You've got to be kidding!", "Oh no! I've been looking for the Ark for millions of years! For a ship that big, it's actually very hard to find." Teletraan-X assures: "Did you know that the Ark is actually a vanguard-class deep space interceptor ship? It has five decks and houses a crew of four thousand people." "She sacrificed herself for nothing!" Bee interrupts dramatically “You’re totally useless!” “Bee” Y/N says putting a sympathetic hand on her arm. "Everything I have is... totally useless!" Bee says leaning on the counter pulling out his blaster and psychic cortical patch and setting them on the floor. "And I... am... totally useless." Bee shakes her head looking down sadly, Y/N sits up to be face to face with Bee and hugs and hugs him. "Bee, you know that's not true, you're not useless," Y/N says, trying to comfort him, he hugs her back, Y/N, he started humming a song, Bee recognized the song, he remembers how you sang the song. Before they both slept, Bee would only remain silent listening to the beautiful voice you sang, after a few long moments, sighing sadly and squeezing him. "I know you're upset about Windblade, and so am I." Y/N says pulling away to look at him, “I’m not totally useless.” Teletraan-X speaks making the two look at him. "We're supposed to save the world, but we couldn't remember any of it!" Bee says sadly looking down, Y/N gives him a sympathetic look. "It must be terrible that I'm missing data. Can I be of help?" Teletraan-X asks looking at the psychic patch. “I am fully equipped for cortical psychic patch connections!” Bee and Y/N share a look before Bee picks up the patch and looks at it for a moment. in his thoughts before plugging it into the back of her neck and the other end into the drone before falling unconscious as they both enter his mind.

Bee and Teletraan-X return from Bee's mind a few minutes later and Bee stands up with a determined expression on her face, "Bee?" Y/N asks, looking at him curiously. "Let's...get our friend back." Bee says turning to Y/N, she stands smiling at him. "That's the Bee, who I know, Let's do it." Y/N says, Bee transforms into his vehicle mode opening the doors to Teletraan-X. Bee runs back towards the underground missile silo, "Oooh, how exhilarating!" Teletraan-X claps enthusiastically making the flying Y/N laugh. The three of them finally return to the place where they lost Windblade, Bee and Y/N run towards the hatch where, to their surprise, Windblade is already coming out. Then the Decepticon leader grabs her and begins to fall towards the tunnel due to the weight of the robot holding her. Bee rushes in and freezes the Decepticon leader with her stinger, causing her to fall down the tunnel with a scream. Windblade loses control and begins to fall calling out to Bee, who takes her hand and lifts her up and out of the hatch. Windblade lifts Y/N into a hug with one arm and hugs Bee with the other. "Nice to see you both!" Windblade says happily and they both hug him back, "It's nice to see you too, not the crew!" Teletraan-X says floating towards the three. " Wait!" Windblade says turning to Bee with his hands on his hips "Bee, Y/N, I told you to stay away, and this drone as far away from the Decepticons as possible! What are you doing here?", "We're here to save the day!" Bee says turning around and getting on her knees gesturing outwards. Y/N laughs as he looks at Bee, “You're our friend, Windblade, and friends aren't, they get left behind!” Y/N says looking at her, “Me too!” Teletraan-X says. " Great job." Windblade laughs "Come on." The four run out of the missile silo. "The Decepticons wanted to know all our secrets. But I stole one from them." Windblade says and Bee and Y/N stop looking at her in surprise as she takes a few steps in front of them "I found another Autobot.", "That's great!" Y/N says excitedly as he hugged Windblade making him blush "The more Autobots the better." She nods, "All we have to do is dig them up." Windblade reports. Bee smiles and turns to Teletraan-X motioning for him to follow him, he and Windblade transform into their vehicle modes and Teletraan-X quickly jumps into Bee's cockpit before he, Y/N and Windblade run off. towards the location of the newly discovered. Autobot sign.