sea of the tranquility and the bad moon rises

(in the chapter it will be in two chapters)

The Autobots take off to the moon to fight the Decepticons while Y/N was flying in the air fighting seekers. A few minutes into the battle, Bee is shot, knocking him unconscious as he falls to the ground, "Bee!" Y/N yells worriedly at his COMM “Bee, wake up!” A few moments later, Bee quickly sits up and looks around as the battle rages around them and Y/N sighs in relief, just then Bee looks ahead and sees a huge silver tank heading straight for him. "Megatron!" Bee and Y/N scream in surprise, Megatron continues running towards Bee. "Bumblebee!" Windblade shouts running forward and attacking Bee out of Megatron's way as he walks past them to another part of the battle, Windblade kneels on the ground facing the direction Megatron had just gone and opens his COMM. "Optimus! Megatron is coming!" she warns, "Autobots," Optimus says, looking at the robots surrounding him before lifting his face shield, "unfolding it!" The Autobots rush to engage Megatron in battle, Windblade helps Bee to his feet. "Bee, are you okay?" she asks, "That was a big explosion you got!", "I'm fine." Bee assures: "I just hope that the Earthlings know that we are here trying to protect them." Uzi smiles before speaking over the COMM link: "They make Bee, I'm making sure of it." Uzi says as he reloaded his Railgun with energy towards the Cons that were coming towards her, thinking that it would be easy to take her out because of her height, that was until Railgum started to glow green, Uzi started to laugh before pointing his gun at them. "BITE ME!"

Uzi shouted before shooting towards them Windblade and Bee saw that Uzi fired a huge neon green beam that destroyed a bit of the moon and threw the searchers, "Wow, Small but dangerous" Bee says surprised, "Bite Me, Cons!" Uzi says before running into the fight. "Well, maybe they would have been happier when they didn't even know we existed." Windblade says before pulling the sword from her and running to join the battle, Bee frowns and looks down sadly.

"Autobots! Go!" Optimus begins before Megatron rushes in and knocks him to the ground, Megatron lets out an evil laugh standing over Optimus and the battle continues with blasts flying and explosions everywhere. Bee clumsily makes her way into the battle being knocked down by several Decepticons who run to a different part of the battle, Windblade dodges some blasts from the pursuing Decepticon as they both fly over the battle. Moments later, a purple beam shoots out of the Decepticon's machine and falls into the middle of the ocean, "Optimus! We're running out of time!" Windblade warns. She takes several blasts causing her to fall and crash to the ground as the machine continues to hit the earth with the beam and the battle continues. Megatron punches Optimus to the ground and stands over him, "The beam from our planet destroyer is already piercing Earth's atmosphere!" he gloats "It's time to admit... you've failed!" "That will never happen, Megatron," Optimus assures before raising his shield and pushing him forward hitting Megatron sending him flying into space, then stands up speaking into his comm. "Autobots! We must stop the Decepticons now!" Orders Optimus, "We're trying!" Hot Rod orders as he, Prowl, run around the edge of the battle when a Decepticon jumps out of nowhere and lands on the ground between them, causing them to crash into each other. Y/N makes a sympathetic face at the sight, as Rack n' Ruin runs forward and knocks out several Decepticons in space, "Enjoy your flight!" Says Rack n' Ruin punching a Decepticon in space "And don't forget to never come back again." Rack n' Ruin suddenly steps aside and sees the Decepticon Soundwave standing a few feet away from them, then takes a few quick steps forward planting his foot firmly on the ground before shooting them and sending them flying into space. Windblade takes several blasts while being chased by a group of Decepticons, V punches a Decepticon. "One less!" V calls making Y/N laugh before turning around noticing Windblade's situation "Grimlock, help Windblade!", Grimlock runs towards her and jumps grabbing one of the Decepticons in his mouth biting him hard and hitting his head. . "Thank you, Grim!" Windblade calls before flying back into the battle, Bee aiming her blaster at the Decepticons who begin to surround him before looking back to see more approaching behind him. Her face turns worried before she makes a worried noise, "Aw, scrud." Bee says.