ghost town

(Also, I won't do chapter 17, since since everyone there freezes due to the storm, Y/N would also freeze, we also already finished the second season)

"I find space fascinating! But sometimes I miss my cave on Earth," Cheetor says as he, Y/N, and Bee walk through the halls of the Ark, "Well, yeah, it was your home for thousands of cycles. But don't worry, Cybertron is cool and has amazing caverns!" Bee says happily. "It is?" Cheetor asks "I've always dreamed of seeing Cybertron!", "Oh, you're going to love it! Wait until you see the Singing Lights in Binary City Core! And you can race forever in Lithium Flats!" Bee says excitedly. "Wow!" Cheetor says impressed, “I can’t wait to see your home,” Y/N says. "When Windblade first arrived on Cybertron, his favorite place was the top of Mount Helix." Bee is startled as Windblade climbs up "Right, Windblade?" Then Windblade silently passes by and bumps into his shoulder. "Windblade?" Bee asks worriedly as she continues down the hallway. "Uh, Windblade? What's going on?" Y/N asks worriedly, and then Windblade turns around and reveals the Allspark in his hands. The three of them run towards her walking next to her. "Windblade, are you okay?" Bee asks. "Why do you have the Allspark?" Cheetor asks. A few seconds later, Windblade turns around and throws them a few feet away and she runs away, the three of them taking off after her after standing up. Finally, Windblade opens a hatch and flies into space. "Windblade!" Bee calls. The three share a confused look before running off to tell Optimus. "This is very different from Windblade. It is imperative that we find her and recover the Allspark." Optimus says, "Well then, you're going to love this! I found her! Analysis of Windblade's flight path indicates that she is here on this planet." Teletraan-X says it shows a flight path and synopsis of the planet. "Hot Rod, Bumblebee, Y/N, Cheetor! Come with me," Optimus orders and the group takes a scout ship to the planet.

"What happened to this place?" Hot Rod asks as he sees the rusty, empty ruins of a city. "It seems like no one has lived in this place for eons," Optimus points out. "Why would Windblade come here?" Bee asks, and then Cheetor does his scanning thing. "The Allspark is down there!" Cheetor says, "Autobots, get out!" Optimus orders. Everyone transforms. "I've never seen anything like this," Bee says as she drives through the streets, "Spread out and search the area." Optimus says and they all take off in different directions. After a few minutes of searching, Hot Rod comes over the comm: "She's not here." He says. "I see her!" Cheetor calls and everyone runs towards him transforming and sees Windblade digging a hole, Cheetor gestures for everyone to move towards her. "Windblade, we are here to take you back to the Ark." Optimus says but she ignores him, Hot Rod approaches her kneeling next to her. "You can dig faster with two hands," Hot Rod says, causing him to hold the Allspark tighter and growl "-- Uh-oh!" He says just before she pulls him towards the others. "Wow, Hot Rod offered to help she really was out of line." Y/N scoffs helping him up, then Windblade stands up in front of the group. "Windblade! Wait!" Bee calls just before she transforms and takes off again, and everyone follows her and finds her trying to cut a closed door with her glowing sword. "What is she doing? What's wrong with her?" Bee asks worriedly, "We should help her." Optimus says before the group crowds together. "I sense there is an ancient power here that has taken over Windblade. She Wants the Allspark!" Cheetor says, "What do you mean she wants the Allspark?" Suddenly, the door breaks into pieces. "We can't let her in there!" Hot Rod shouts as he runs towards it and stops the door from closing. behind her. Several blasters begin to appear from the ground and the surrounding buildings. "Take cover!" Optimus warns. "Then the blasters begin to fire and hit Hot Rod, knocking him away from the door and causing it to close." "Bumblebee, Hot Rod, open that door!" Optimus says, protecting them with his shield. The two go through the door and everyone runs in and uses the elevator to go down to the ground floor.

"Who built this place?" Bee asks as they walk through the tunnels, "I'm glad they chose something other than blue. Whoever 'they' are," Hot Rod says. "Windblade is just around the corner." Cheetor warns, "Approach her with caution." Optimus orders and Bee, Y/N and Hot Rod nod. They all turn the corner walking right behind Windblade when Bee steps on a patch of ground causing the ground to glow red, “Oh well that can only be a bad sign,” Y/N says. Then the door starts to close behind Windblade and Cheetor runs forward jumping just before the door closes, "Cheetor, wait!" Bee calls and then the four of them are surrounded by floating glowing red objects. "Bee! We have our own problems!" Hot Rod says just before the objects start shooting, Optimus uses his shield to protect them as they all shoot back. After a few seconds of fighting, Bee is knocked to the ground by an explosion and is surrounded, Y/N and Hot Rod jump in front of him. Hot Rod shoots his flames at them while Y/N shoots at them and they all fall to the ground. Y/N and Hot Rod are about to be attacked from behind, but Bee shoots down the drone. Finally, Optimus grabs one of the drones and throws it at the door, flinging it open, and everyone runs as Windblade and Cheetor get into a fight. Windblade hits Cheetor a few meters away, leaving him on the ground, "Cheetor!" Y/N shouts, about to run towards him. Then, Windblade approaches, placing a foot on his chest to keep him down and raises her sword above him about to stab him, "Windblade, no!" Bee shouts. "It's not Windblade!" Hot Rod says, "Whatever it is, forgive our friend. And give me back the Allspark. It's everything to us." Optimus says walking towards her. "Stay behind..!" Windblade says in a strange voice, then he stabs his sword into the ground and walks to start using the Allspark and Cheetor screams in despair. A few seconds later Windblade falls to the ground and the Allspark falls from his hand, "What have you done?" Cheetor cries. Suddenly everything starts to shake giving way to a giant face with glowing red eyes, "A Titan!" Optimus says breathlessly. "Wow...!" Bee says in amazement, Windblade also comes and stands up picking up the Allspark which he carries towards Cheetor. "This is Croaton. He will speak to you through me." Windblade says gesturing to the face, a few seconds later Windblade begins to glow red and flies a few feet into the air, "Travelers of the Allspark." Windblade begins to speak in a strange voice: "I have been on this planet for millennia, my spark was almost extinguished. I landed here to colonize this planet along with my citizens. But we were attacked by an immensely powerful force. My citizens were taken from me. "I was left severely damaged and immobilized. I felt Allspark pass by and called, asking the City Speaker for help. Thanks to her, Allspark has restored me. And now I must go find my citizens." A bright light flashes and everything begins to shake again, "Fear not, my new friends." Croaton says, who then transforms into a gigantic being that looks exactly like the Autobots and holds the group in his hand. "Wow!" Cheetor and Hot Rod say, “This is amazing,” Y/N says, waving Bee’s arm excitedly. "City Speaker, I appreciate it." Croaton says, "You're welcome. Good luck, Croaton." Windblade says as Croaton lifts the scout ship with his other hand "It's time for us to go." Then everyone returns to the Ark.