Starscream's children

"Starscream has always been elusive. We should expand our search to all known Decepticon facilities," Optimus says as Bee, Windblade, Hot Rod, and Cheetor return from their mission to find Starscream. "I know you told me not to interrupt anymore, but..." Teletraan-X interrupts, "I'm receiving an urgent distress call from...you'd never guess...The Nemesis." Teletraan-X plays the transmission: "Prime... Fallen Nemesis." Megatron growls, "Oh, God. That sounds extra foreboding!" Teletraan-X says. "Looks like the Decepticons are getting what they deserve." Windblade points and Y/N nods, “Starscream is taking care of Megatron for us,” Hot Rod says happily. "But is he asking for help?" Cheetor asks, “I think so.” Bee says, "Then we'll give it to him." Optimus says and the rest of the group prepares to go out to help the Decepticons, "Y/N, will you join us?" Bee asks with a smile. “I…” Y/N says rubbing her hair, Bee gives Y/N a confused look. "What's happening?" Bee asks as everyone walks out the door leaving the two alone, "Bee, I don't know if I can help Megatron. I don't even know how you can after everything he's done, he caused the War, Bee, the War," he says. Y/N. Bee walks up to Y/N and puts a hand on his shoulder making Y/N look at him, “he's done terrible things...but right is right” he says. Y/N places a hand on Bee's, “I'll go,” Y/N says reluctantly.

The group approaches to see the ship open and completely dark, "Does the Nemesis look creepier than usual?" Hot Rod asks and then they all enter the ship. "Well, this isn't creepy at all." Hot Rod says as everyone continues down the hallway, and a few minutes later everyone hears a metal sound and follows it. "No, it's still not creepy." Hot Rod says in a scared voice, "You're not helping, Hot Rod." Bee says. Then Optimus steps in front of them, "Come in." He orders everyone deeper into the ship. A few seconds later, the sound is right in front of them and as soon as Bee's light hits it, they all realize that he is a certain Decepticon lying on the ground hitting his hand. Windblade steps forward and turns on his scanner for just a second when the hand stops moving, "It's been almost completely drained of Energon." Windblade reports. "But he still has his spark!" Cheetor says as Optimus walks in front of Megatron, who is lying on the ground, "Cheetor, can you feel the Allspark?" he asks. Cheetor does his scanning function for a moment: "Yes. He's close," he says. "So does Starscream," Hot Rod points out, and everyone continues deeper into the ship.

"Wow!" Bee says in surprise as he prepares his blaster to fire. Y/N peeks her head to see what scared him and sees a hallway full of motionless Decepticons. "Lockdown? Clobber?" Hot Rod says confused and Windblade opens his scanner again. "Something drained them of almost all their Energon." She reports, "They can't even move." "Whatever it was, they fought a fierce battle against it." Optimus says, "But against what?" Bee asks walking among the frozen Decepticons. Then there is a sudden sound of someone running and growling, "What was that?" Bee asks frantically. Everyone follows the sound to the next hallway. "Look!" Cheetor says as he sees a flashing light and a purple stripe. They continue walking forward and the door blocking the object reveals the purple one to be another motionless Decepticon. "Shockwave!" Bumblebee says in surprise. "Bee! Watch out!" Hot Rod shouts as he sees another Decepticon behind Shockwave and Bee grabs his blaster, then Windblade steps in front of them. "Wait!" he says as he approaches the Decepticons with his scanner. "It's okay, Shadowstriker is just like the rest of them." He says Y/N smiles and walks towards Shockwave patting him on the torso.. "We're getting closer to the Allspark." Cheetor warns, "Then we must move on." He orders Optimus and they continue towards the ship's bridge. "The Allspark is very close now." Cheetor says after the group turns a few more corners, "Starscream's forces managed to overwhelm everyone. Even Soundwave." Optimus says seeing the blue Decepticon. A metallic sound is heard behind the group making everyone turn around, "Huh?" Bee says as they move to follow him. "Wait. Did you see that?" Bee asks, "What?" Windblade asks. "That!" Hot Rod shouts making everyone turn to see a wall of small metal creatures with big mouths, "Um, what are those?" Y/N asks squeezing his blaster. Then the creatures begin to approach the group, "Autobots. Attack!" Optimus orders. The creatures start attacking everyone by jumping on them making everyone fire their blasters at them, "These things are horrible!" Bee shouts shooting some of them. Hot Rod begins to be invaded, "What are they?" Hot Rod asks shooting flames at those who climb on him. "A grotesque spawn of Allspark!" Cheetor says using his sword to cut some that were on Hot Rod. The creatures then split the group in two, with Optimus and Windblade backing down one hallway and Cheetor, Bumble, Hot Rod, and Y/N backing down another. The four of them continue fighting the monsters, "Good!" Hot Rod congratulates Bee as he attacks a creature that was jumping towards him and Cheetor. Hot Rod helps Cheetor up from the ground, "I don't have the strength I possessed when I was one with Allspark," Cheetor says disappointed.

"Don't worry," says Bee, "We've got your back, Cheets," says Hot Rod. The creatures begin to return towards the group, causing Hot Rod to shoot fire at them. Some jump across it, "Uh oh!" Hot Rod says as they jump on it, knock it to the ground and bite it. "No!" Bee yells and Hot Rod's eyes start to flash, "Get out of here!" Hot Rod yells as more creatures jump at him. Bee and Y/N aim their blasters, but Bee is knocked down by creatures behind him, "Bumblebee!" Cheetor and Y/N shout. "Go..." Bee says as the creatures bite him, "help me... Opti--mu." He breaks off when his eyes darken. Cheetor then grabs Y/N and transforms into his cheetah form running to help Optimus, and the two reach the bridge of the ship as the creatures open Optimus' chest as he lies on the ground. "Who better to possess the power of the Matrix than me, who has been to the Allspark!" Starscream says standing over Optimus, "Stop!" Cheetor shouts transforming as Starscream reaches for the Matrix and Y/N aims his blaster. "That?" He says turning to face the two, "I'm Cheetor, Guardian of the Allspark! And you lie!" Cheetor says. "And I'm Y/N, and I want my friends back, you idiot!" Y/N yells shooting at him which he easily deflects, “Destroy them!” Starscream orders and the monsters begin to approach the two. "You've never been to Allspark!" Cheetor shouts as he charges at Starscream, knocking down several of the creatures as he advances and Y/N shoots at the monsters to clear a path for Cheetor. "These things you created don't have sparks!" "They are ravenous, mindless abominations!" Cheetor says "The Allspark is here! It fills me with the power of it. You must give it to me," and Y/N sees that he's doing well taking down the creatures and runs to try to help Optimus. "Never!" Starscream screams and Cheetor finally knocks down most of the creatures and runs straight towards Starscream trying to cut him with his swords, but Starscream is protected. Cheetor is punched and thrown to the ground, "You forget. I also have the power that the Allspark gave me and I will make Y/N my Queen!" Starscream says walking towards Cheetor and Y/N decides that Optimus is safe enough for now and sneaks behind Starscream who grabs Cheetor and throws him to the ground while Y/N climbed on the walls with his claws. "You don't understand who and what you're fighting," Cheetor says transforming and Y/N quickly runs forward climbing on Starscream's back and covers his Optics with her leather coat and Y/N jumps just as Cheetor attacks him and knocks him out. He knocks him to the ground as he struggles to remove the thing blinding him. Cheetor rips Starscream apart and finally removes a chunk of his shoulder, revealing a familiar glowing blue object. "The Allspark!" Cheetor shouts. "Nooooo!" Starscream yells, using an explosion to throw Cheetor away from him as he throws him into a wall and brings back all the robots. "Guardian of the Allspark," Starscream says, standing up with the AllSpark in his hand. "You'll see me again!" Starscream then fires some missiles, blowing a hole in the ship and taking off as Cheetor chases after him. Y/N runs to help Windblade and Optimus up as Megatron slowly stands up as well. "I will... allow them... to leave now... but Y/N... one day I will catch you and make you my Queen," Megatron says, turning his back on the three of them. and then all the Autobots quickly exit the ship to return to the Ark.