teletran-X

Windblade, Y/N, and Bumblebee hide behind a billboard advertising an action movie after almost being discovered by NovaStorm. The three of them squeeze behind the sign, struggling to hang on to the metal poles. NovaStorm lands a few meters away, in front of the sign, checking the scanner before activating the communicator: "Slipstream, there are no signs of the Autobots in this sector." she says. “Go back to base!” A voice responds: "Affirmative." The Decepticon says. He then flies away leaving the three alone before they jump up and walk in front of the sign: “That's the third time today. “We need to find a safe place to hide.” Windblade points out. "Those Decepticons are awfully persistent, aren't they?" Y/N says, just then a car comes out of nowhere and heads towards them. the three freeze in an action pose to blend in with the sign, "I want to see that movie!" A young voice shouts from inside the car as she drives away from that moment. "Aww, cute boy." Y/N says leaving behind Bee, "I would have liked to be a mother" Y/N says looking at the car, making them both look at her, maybe when the war is over they could sparkle her, Windblade then has the idea of ​​hiding in a small airport a few minutes away, where he transforms into his airplane mode next to the fence with the plane and Bee remains in his vehicle mode on. while Y/N hides under a plane. The three of them stay like that for several hours before Bee begins to complain, “Yeah, you're right, Bee. “We can’t hide like this forever.” Windblade agrees: “We have to find the Ark before the Decepticon armada arrives. We need to start searching right now." She transforms and jumps over the fence landing right in front of Bee and Y/N, "We'll split up. That way we can cover more ground,” she says. Bee transforms again standing next to Y/N with a smile, "Okay, let's do it!" Bee says in a sporty voice. "Windblade, are you sure this is a good idea?" Y/N asks, “I mean, we don’t even have the first clue of where to start looking for that ship,” “We don’t have a choice,” Windblade says reluctantly. acceptance before starting a little pep talk “Now I know what you're thinking. I'm ready? “You are so ready!” " I could not agree more." Bee says happily, “They sure don't remember who they used to be and their fighting skills haven't fully returned. But when I first found them, they were a total disaster. "They were going around in circles...literally." Windblade says as Bee notices a beeping symbol on her scanner. "But we've come so far." Not far enough, but... You can handle being alone and you'll have each other." Bee points at the scanner but Windblade doesn't seem to notice, "Even if you're a quarter of the Bee and Y/N they used to be. , enough is enough,” says Windblade. "Wow, Windblade makes him feel worse, why don't you?" Y/N says, “If you have any questions, always remember…” Windblade begins. “Stop the printing presses! Hold everything! Bee says in a game show voice and then points to her scanner “Look at this!”, “Huh? An Autobot distress signal? says Windblade after viewing it in his own scanner. She looks at Y/N and Bee turning off the scanner, “Oh, forget about all that.” Windblade says turning to the side "Let's go!" Both she and Bee transform and take off towards the signal coordinates.

The signal eventually leads to an abandoned underground missile silo. "This is where the distress signal comes from." Windblade says as she lands on the ground right in front of Bee and Y/N, the three of them then walk towards the silo hatch looking at her. “Yuck! Creep-o-rama! Bee says in an athletic voice looking down the long tunnel with a ladder leading down to the silo, “Guys, I don't like this,” Y/N says nervously. "I don't like this either," Windblade nods as Bee shines her headlights down the tunnel, "Looks like a problem." Bee says, "The last one in is a bad egg!" Bee jumps into the tunnel holding on to the ladder rungs, "It's not fair!" Y/N shouts jumping after him. They both look at Windblade and motion for him to jump, "What's a rotten egg?" She asks before jumping up and grabbing onto the ladder as Bee and Y/N begin to descend deeper into the tunnel and she does the same. “You, push slowly” Y/N laughs and Bee laughs as they all go down to the bottom of the ladder jumping to the ground, Bee illuminates the room with her headlights as the three of them begin to look around the huge, slightly demolished dark room. "It doesn't look like there's been anyone down here in a long time," Windblade says, looking around before checking the scanner. “The signal is getting stronger from that direction,” she points to one of the tunnels and Bee and Y/N follow. . Bee turns on her headlights as everyone walks through the tunnel and eventually reaches a large hangar door that is sealed. "The Autobot signal is coming from behind this door." Windblade reports. Bee jumps in front of Windblade and Y/N raises a finger and smiles, “And what's behind that door? Let's find out!" Bee says in a game show voice, making Y/N and Windblade laugh. Windblade walks to the door and opens it, Bee and Y/N follow her into the room and give several steps inside before a blue strobe light flashes over Windblade. “No crew! Not crew!” A voice says as a red light flashes above her, once the light dims, it reveals a small floating golden orb. The object scans Bee and Y/N next: “Crews Cleared.” he says flying towards them both before flying around him "Hello crew members, Bumblebee and Y/N. I'm Teletraan-X. How can I be of help?" "A drone?" What are you doing here?" Windblade asks, "Did you send the distress signal?" The drone flies towards Windblade and turns on the red light again with a buzz of alarm. "No crew! No crew! Teletraan-X He says, flying behind Windblade and walking back towards them both. "How can I help you?" Bee and Y/N put an arm around the drone and hug it. "You look familiar. Do we know you?" Bee says, the drone flies around the both of them once more before hovering in front of the three. "Yes, indeed! I am the mobile backup memory unit for Teletraan-1." The drone responds happily "My directives are to preserve the data and help all members of the Ark's crew.” “This is a copy of the Ark's computer! Tell us where the Ark is!” Windblade says, “As I said, unauthorized person: no. crew!" Telegram-X says flashing the red light. Windblade grabs the drone and brings it closer to her, "Listen to me..." she says angrily. Bee pushes Windblade away from the drone that stands between the two, "You can talk to me , right?" asks Bee. "Absolutely! I enjoy talking to the crew members! Teletraan-X says excitedly, “Argh! So tell me where my ship is anchored! Bee says in a pirate voice grabbing the drone that floats away a little away from them. "I'm sorry, but I can't answer any questions about the location of the Ark at this time." Teletraan-X says: "Why not?" Bee asks. “Because I’m a trap!” Teletraan-X says.