Evidence

"After surveying the entire Groundbridge network, Wheeljack has found the location of Allspark," Optimus says to the group of Y/N, Bee, N, V, Grimlock, Windblade, and Hot Rod. Everyone applauds the good news: "Well done, Wheeljack!" Grimlock says. Wheeljack then presses a button on the device next to him, causing a beam to come out, opening a portal: "Hopefully we're one step closer to saving Cybertron," Optimus says walking towards the portal. Everyone then follows his lead, but Y/N is closer to Optimus than the others and ends up in some sort of cave. Optimus and Y/N return to the portal which disappears leaving a cave wall in its place, “Well, that's ominous,” Y/N says. Optimus opens his communicator: "Bumblebee? Windblade? Wheeljack, report." Y/N follows him to another part of the cave with a bunch of purple lights that must be the portals Moon Cheetah uses to move around: “The Allspark!” Optimus says seeing the blue and gold glowing object on a pedestal in the center of the room walking towards him. “Wow” Y/N says in amazement, Optimus goes to pick it up when a voice from across the room speaks.
“Optimus Prime!”, he makes the two look towards the source, “Megatron!”, Y/N says angrily moving towards him with one hand on her blaster. Optimus extends a hand to stop her, "The Allspark and my Queen are mine!" Megatron says walking towards them. "That can not be". Optimus says moving to get between Megatron and the Allspark and, "Get out of my way, Prime!" Megatron says pointing a cannon at Optimus. "No. I must fix what I have broken." Optimus says raising a shield in the shape of the Autobot symbol, "They will break you!" Megatron says shooting him. Optimus easily deflects and picks up some sort of battle ax and charges at him, and the two fight for a minute when the speckled creature appears. "Moon Cheetah!" Y/N shouts, Optimus charges at Megatron again as Cheetah tackles him, knocking him to the ground. Then the cheetah waves his hand at Megatron and lands right in front of the Allspark. "Greetings! I'm Cheetor!" says the cheetah, transforming into "Guardian of the Allspark!" Optimus stands up. "-I'm..." he starts to be interrupted. "You are Optimus Prime. Leader of the Autobots." Cheetor says turning to Megatron. "And you are Megatron. Leader of the Decepticons." "You must tell me: Why are you searching for the Allspark?" "Cybertron was lost due to my actions. I must return the Allspark and bring life back to the planet." Optimus says. "He lies! Prime wants the Allspark so he can destroy the Decepticons and create an Autobot race that will only obey him and he also stole my queen!" Megatron says walking towards the group, "Shut up, you useless pile of rust!" Y/N says angrily pointing her blaster at him. Megatron just looks at her angrily, "My spark was chosen to be the guardian of the Allspark. It is my duty to grant you both a chance to prove her worth in..." Cheetor says "The Trials!" Cheetor pulls Optimus to the side of the room, "Optimus Prime, stay here." He runs to the opposite side "And you stay there, Megatron." Cheetor then takes Y/N to a nest with yellow flowers, “And you, my Singbird will act as a witness.” Cheetor says "Good! Now let the Trials begin!" "Excellent!" Megatron says making Optimus raise his shield, "And so my first question is for you, Megatron!" Cheetor says as Megatron readies his blaster. "That?" Megatron asks confused, "Before he met Optimus Prime, he was an archives clerk. What archives was he in charge of?" Cheetor asks.—What? Files? —Megatron asks. -Who cares? “Normally I would never agree with Megatron,” Y/N says, looking at the Decepticon and then turning to Cheetor. But in this case he is kind of right... What does this have to do with anything? —What a pity, Megatron! And don't worry, Y/N. "Everything will become clear," Cheetor says and then turns to Optimus. Optimus Prime, before you met Megatron, was a celebrated gladiator. In his most famous victory, who did he defeat? —No... I'm not sure. Why do you ask? says Optimus. Devastator Maximus! How can you not know this? I crushed his brain module! "Megatron demands." Because no one cares about you," Y/N yells as Cheetor stops her. “I'm sorry! So far, neither of you are doing very well in The Trials. Cheetor says, “Next question: Megatron, what Have you learned about leadership from Optimus Prime?", "Enough! This nonsense stops now!" Megatron shouts. "Okay! How about... a trial by combat?" Cheetor offers, "Finally." Megatron says, preparing his weapon. "So be it." Optimus says, raising his shield. "Wait!" Cheetor shouts, stopping them. "Yes. I'm going to trust you with the Allspark, you must show me that you can wield great power." Cheetor says, "And how do you propose..." Megatron says as Cheetor jumps across one of the space bridges. "Okay. ...and now he's gone," Y/N says confused, then Cheetor walks back across another space bridge. "No, not there." He says walking back through it.

"This is…strange," Optimus says, "Understatement." Y/N nodded quietly as she played with the flowers. Cheetor then returns across one of the space bridges dragging a jet behind him that creates a terrible screeching sound, and returns to end up near Megatron. "Wait! You'll get yours!" Cheetor says returning and bringing a helicopter with him "Look! Your new armor!", Optimus takes a look at the vehicles. "But this is... How can we..." Optimus says confused, "Like this." Cheetor says picking up the AllSpark and making it shoot beams of blue light "Extend your spark and claim your armor!" The blue light then envelops both Optimus and Megatron as the vehicles transform to become his armor, "I feel the power of the Allspark!" says Optimus. "The power that will destroy you!" Megatron says, and then they charge at each other starting to fight. "Good show, Optimus!" Cheetor cheers after Optimus throws Megatron into a wall and the two continue fighting, "What a treat!" Megatron says seeing the new saw on his armor. He fires it and sends it flying past Optimus, crashing into the pedestal of the Allspark, "Wow!" Cheetor says moving out of the way, taking Y/N with him. The two fight for a few minutes before Megatron hits Optimus with a missile, causing him to crash to the ground, "And Megatron fights back!" Cheetor says. "The comment doesn't help!" Y/N whispers, when suddenly some missiles that Megatron fires hit right near the two of them and Cheetor lifts Y/N up to prevent her from getting hurt. Then Optimus returns to the fight by slamming Megatron into the wall, "Surrender, Megatron." Optimus says. "I don't think so". Megatron says cutting Optimus with the saw, and the two fight again. Finally Megatron falls to the ground, "Awesome! It looks like the Trials will soon be over!" Cheetor says. "At last!" says Megatron standing over Optimus with his saw "I will possess the power of the Allspark and I will take my Queen. And I will be free of you!", Y/N moves to go help him but Cheetor extends a hand to stop her. Then Optimus aims a missile at Megatron, "You're wrong. This will be the end for both of us," Optimus says. Then Y/N and Cheetor hear evil laughter and turn around to see Starscream holding the AllSpark, "Hello, my sweet spark~" he says walking towards them. "Wait a minute, Starscream?" Y/N says backing away a little "But I thought Megatron killed you" then both Megatron and Optimus turn to look towards the noise and see Starscream. "No!" They both scream getting up and running towards him as Starscream uses the Allspark to remove their new armor knocking them to the ground, then Starscream laughs before leaving the space bridges. "The Allspark!" Cheetor cries getting to his knees and Y/N puts a sympathetic hand on her shoulder, “Megatron, I should have expected this from you,” Optimus says irritably. "Yeah, uh... you should!" Megatron says smugly, “Yeah right,” Y/N says not believing he had anything to do with it. "This was my plan from the beginning!" Megatron says "And now... I must go!" Optimus begins to walk towards him, and runs across one of the space bridges that disappears behind him. After a moment, Optimus carries Y/N back across the space bridge towards the Autobots, "Optimus! Y/N! Did you find the Allspark?" Wheeljack asks as Y/N runs forward into a hug. to Uzi. "Yes, but she's lost to the Decepticons." Optimus informs him making everyone look down in defeat. "However, we have found a new ally." As Cheetor walks across the space bridge sitting in front of Optimus. "Look! "That's him!" Bee says excitedly, getting on her knees to come face to face with the creature. "That's Moon Cheetah!" and Y/N laughs as Cheetor transforms out of his state. from Cheetah. "Greetings! I'm Cheetor! Guardian of the Allspark and future friend to all of you!" Cheetor announces, "I like this one!" Grimlock says. "Me too!" Uzi says, glancing at Cheetor that was until Cheetor caught up with him. "Hey, you must be Uzi right?" says Cheetor, "Um, yeah? Because the question" Uzi says confused, "Well, I'm just getting to know my future baby since I met her mother" Cheetor says smiling at Uzi, Uzi was confused about that, that was until she started hitting the nails on the head.

"THERE ARE DEMONS, BECAUSE EVERYONE WANTS TO MARRY Y/N AND BE MY FATHER OR MOTHER!"