Bumblebee final

After a few sweet moments of enjoying the group hug, everyone breaks up and goes off to do their own thing. Bee and Y/N climb to the top of one of the buildings across from Macadam’s. They both sit on the edge of the building and look out at the city with their legs dangling over the side as they enjoy the peace and quiet. After a few moments, Bee smiles and looks over at Y/N, who quickly notices and looks at him curiously. “Y/N… I’ve always wanted to tell you this, we’re both friends, but I don’t… I don’t see it, I love you, I always loved you the moment I saw you” Bee confesses, before Bee gently cups her cheek with one hand. “Can I?” he asks with a cheeky grin. Y/N smiles before leaning in to meet him halfway for a kiss. After a few moments, the two break apart and Y/N moves to rest her head on his shoulder as he wraps an arm around her, both of them looking out at the city. A few long moments of comfortable silence pass as Y/N speaks. “So, do you think Cybertron is finally safe now?” She asks, “I sure do.” Bee says, “We’ve all been fighting for so long; first each other, then the Quintessons and the other Megatrons and Decepticons. I’d say we deserve a break.” Y/N laughs and nods in agreement, “We certainly do.” “I love you, my little bug.”

                   (Years later)

Behind the couch was hidden a yellow and black Sparkling, "Hornet? Where are you? You already know what I'm going to do to you when I catch you" said a voice. Hornet covered her mouth, that was until she was grabbed. "I found you! You are such a naughty Sparkling" said Bee looking at her daughter Hornet who was laughing, Bee started tickling her causing Hornet to laugh louder, while they were both in their own world, they didn't notice that someone else was behind them. "Bee, stop tickling Hornet" said Y/N looking at her husband and daughter.

"Mommy!" Hornet says excitedly looking at her mother, she started moving her little arms in her direction, Y/N laughed and grabbed her Sparkling who was holding on to her mother's dress.

"Bee, I told you to grab Hornet and take her to bed, not tickle her and play with her," Y/N says looking at Bee, "Sorry honey, but a few minutes of playing games won't hurt anyone," Bee says kissing his cheek, "No, but this little one seems to be ...

"Bee, I told you to grab Hornet and take her to bed, not tickle her and play with her," Y/N says looking at Bee, "Sorry honey, but a few minutes of playing games won't hurt anyone," Bee says kissing his cheek, "No, but this little one seems to be exhausted already," Y/N says softly looking at Hornet who was sleeping on her shoulder, the two of them carried Hornet to her room, Y/N gently put Hornet on her bed and covered her, both parents looked at their sleeping Sparkling, "Still, I can't believe we have a Sparkling," Bee says looking at Y/N who looked back, "Yes, but she's our little, little star" Y/N says closing the door and hugging Bee, "I love you with all my sparkle Bee" Y/N says kissing him. "I love you too, my sweet sparkle~" Bee replies kissing his wife.