the perfect decepticon part 1

All of the Autobots, Drones, and Decepticons gather at the new city plaza where Trypticon's time-locked body stands in the middle for the new market opening. Alphastrike, Soundwave, Shadowstriker, and Skybyte stand behind the ceremonial ribbon along with Y/N, Optimus, Bee, Hot Rod, and Perceptor. "We, the Decepticons, with the Autobots and Drones as allies, the blooming peace of spring." Skybyte recites his poetry to which Hot Rod makes bored faces at each other mocking him. "Hey, what about Cyn?" Hot Rod asks. "She left, she already realized what everything she caused, she went to another place for a while, while she left me in charge" Y/N responds. Optimus then brings up a speech on his scanner screen and reads it to the crowd: "Autobots, Drones, and Decepticons, we have begun a new era in Cybertron's history. We are here today to celebrate the opening of Trypticon Plaza." Optimus says and the crowd starts to cheer "Trypticon Plaza is a new kind of place, one where both Autobots and Decepticons and as Drones can--" Optimus trails off in bewilderment before continuing in an exasperated tone "You can do your shopping in peace at fair and equitable prices." Optimus looks towards Bee and Y/N for help and Bee makes a slicing motion with his hand telling Optimus to cut the ribbon, Optimus grunts in disappointment before raising his axe and cutting the ribbon. Bee jumps up and down in excitement cheering along with the crowd, Skybyte steps forward. "Well if you insist, one more haiku!" Skybyte says starting his poetry "And so we join, my ascending poetry, a beacon of hope--", "I'd give anything to stop your babbling." Hot Rod grunts. A loud boom sounds in the sky causing everyone to look at the source where a multiverse portal opens up and a fireball shoots out towards the ground, the crowd watches gasping in horror as the flames dissipate a bit revealing Astrotrain's body as it crashes a few feet away from the crowd. Optimus, Y/N, Hot Rod, and Bee lead the crowd running towards Astrotrain's still burning body, "No! Astrotrain!" Optimus yells running up and kneeling next to him, "He's been badly injured!" "Go get Ratchet!" Bee orders pointing at two Autobots running to get said medic, "Astrotrain what happened to you?" Optimus asks. "He's coming..." Astrotrain chokes out. "They're coming." "Who? The other Megatron?" Hot Rod asks. "No..." Astrotrain chokes out. "Much... Worse..." His only working eye blinks a few times before shutting off and his body makes a shutting down noise. Optimus stands up with a defeated adult and Y/N sighs sadly looking at Astrotrain's lifeless body.

Optimus calls a meeting of the leaders of the Decepticons, Drones, and the Autobots, and the group consisting of; Optimus, Soundwave, Alphastrike, Shadowstriker, Bee, Y/N, and Windblade gather in the council room sitting at the circular table in the center of the room while Wheeljack and Skybyte communicate via video. "We have all Decepticons mobilized for the defense of Cybertron." Skybyte assures, "But what are we preparing for?" Bee asks and Y/N nods. "Indeed." Soundwave says, "How can we prepare when we don't understand what threat we're facing?" the Teletraan-X drone flies behind Soundwave and in front of him. "I agree with our ancient mortal enemy!" the drone says. "My calculations show that an unknown threat from another dimension is almost always, in all cases, very, very, very NO GOOD!", "Laserbeak." Soundwave says standing up and leaning on the table, "Shut him up." Teletraan-X screams in fear and lunges as Laserbeak bursts out of Soundwave's chest and flies after him. "Not again!" Teletraan-X yells flying through the door. Soundwave laughs and sits back down, still facing the direction Teletraan-X and Laserbeak flew in as the younger Dino-bots came through the door. "Leaders of Cybertron!" Swoop yells. "The Dinobots are here to help!" "Guys! Hey, good to see you!" Y/N says smiling at the four of them. Slug, Snarl, and Sludge run up to the group. Slug and Snarl run on either side of Bee bracing their front paws on the table. Slug is between Bee and Y/N. "Slug's ready to fight!" Slug says. "Snarl fights too!" Snarl says. Sludge snuggles into Shadowstriker’s shoulder. “Sludge make it okay!” Sludge makes sure to get pushed away by a whining Shadowstriker as Slug climbs onto the table. “Do you want to see the Dinobots combine?” he asks excitedly, Bee looks to Y/N for help as he makes an unsure noise. Just then Grimlock runs in, “Oh my apologies to everyone.” he says “The younger ones are eager to join the fight.” “We appreciate your enthusiasm.” Optimus says, “Yes.” Windblade says looking at Y/N and Bee who are both petting Slug “But how about you take our enthusiastic friends to… somewhere else?” “No. We’re staying! We’re protecting you!” Sludge says pushing against Shadowstriker’s hands as she pushes him away and stands up pointing to the door, “Out. Now!” She orders. “Come.” Grimlock calls out and the other Dino-bots groan as they head over to Grimlock and follow him out of the room, "Bye guys." Y/N calls out as the door closes behind them.