immobilizers Part 1

On the Drones' side, some Drones were preparing Cyn for the signing of the Peace Treaty, "Ok, just a little more, pass me the bow.... That's it! You're beautiful, my lady" said one of the Drones while Cyn looked at her outfit in the mirror.

Elsewhere, Y/N was waiting for Uzi who was somewhat, "Uzi, you're already we have to go." "You can come I want to show you something." Y/N entered and saw Uzi grabbing a blaster while his other hand had a battery. "What are you doing?" Y/N asks her. "I was building a chip that is immune to being paralyzed and I want you to help me, if it works" Uzi answers putting the chip in Y/N where he then grabbed the blaster and turned it on, that was until he fired two beams at Y/N and something else he threw, Y/N didn't get paralyzed but the other thing did, "Well it works, now let's go" says Uzi dragging Y/N.

Autobots, Drones, and Decepticons gather in the city for a celebratory parade and the signing of the Peace Treaty on their own sides of the barrier. On all three sides vendors walk through the crowd trying to sell merchandise and bands march in front of floats carrying; Optimus, Bee, Hot Rod, and Windblade on the Autobot side, and Cyn, N, Uzi, V, and Y/N on the Drones side and; Shadowstriker, Soundwave, Skybyte, and Alphastrike on the Decepticon side towards the barrier. The crowd watches and cheers as the floats make their way towards the barrier, Y/N finds herself cringing slightly inwards feeling very overwhelmed by the crowd and after a few moments she begins to feel her pulse quicken and her body almost feels frozen in place. Suddenly a familiar hand joins Y/N's bringing her back to reality. Y/N immediately looks down at her hand before looking back at Cyn who smiles and squeezes her hand in reassurance. Instantly Y/N begins to relax and quickly smiles back unconsciously before taking a few deep breaths and turning to the crowd with a nervous nod as Optimus and Hot Rod wave happily to the crowd. The floats finally reach their designated position and on the three sides a set of stairs and a platform are ejected connecting to the barrier. The Autobot, Drones, and Decepticon symbol projected on the back of the floats merge together to form the treaty between the three groups and the three groups walk up the stairs and across the platform to meet in the middle waving to the crowd as they walk, earning a loud cheer. Optimus takes a few steps forward and clears his throat before addressing everyone, “We are gathered on this day, not on a battlefield, but to renew long forgotten bonds of friendship.” He begins to turn to gesture towards the group of bots behind him "This treaty between the Autobots, Drones and the Decepticons proclaims the end of the war and begins a new era, of peace."

Optimus pumps a fist in the air as he finishes his speech just before a beam of green light engulfs the planet freezing everyone and everything within it with the exception of Y/N who begins to look around noticing no one is moving. “Uh...guys?” Y/N asks turning around and walking over to Uzi and waving a hand in front of his face receiving no reaction, “Uzi?” Y/N asks with a slight hint of worry before tapping his forehead “Uzi are you there?……Hello?” Still getting no reaction Y/N steps back and looks at all the other robots who seem frozen in time. Moments later a familiar ship comes flying towards the crowd of robots, it dives towards the ground to avoid some frozen birds and spins out of control before leveling out just in time to avoid some of the robots and lands somewhere off to the side. Y/N takes off towards the ship making her way through the frozen robots to see Grimlock and Arcee standing outside the ship looking at the creepy scene. "Grim! Arcee!" Y/N yells getting his attention as she runs up to them, "Y/N what happened to everyone?" Arcee asks her and Grimlock looking at them expectantly. "I have no idea." Y/N says shrugging lightly "Optimus was giving his speech, and they were about to sign the Peace Treaty when this strange light appeared out of nowhere and now everyone is frozen in place." Grim and Arcee look at each other confused before Y/N leads them back to the platform where Optimus and the others are still stuck in the same position as before. "Whatever happened trapped them all!" Grim says before walking up to Bee seemingly to inspect him "They don't seem to be in standby mode." Arcee picks up her scanner and holds it up to scan Windblade. "And they aren't deactivated." She watches before turning to Grim and Y/N "I don't know what's wrong with them." "What or who could have done this?" Grim asks confused before turning to look at Y/N "And why didn't it affect you?" Y/N was thinking. "Uzi's chip, She was building chips so we wouldn't be paralyzed, I forgot to take it off." Y/N answers. moment before a loud noise catches their attention as the ground shakes slightly. The three of them pull out their weapons and get into a defensive stance while their backs are turned, "Do you see any movement?" Arcee asks, "Nothing on my side." Grim says. "Me neither." Y/N says, "We're gonna have to split up and take a look." Arcee says. "I don't know guys." Y/N says turning to face them and resting her blaster on her shoulder "Splitting up doesn't usually end well." Arcee laughs dismissing Y/N's concern and the three of them head off in different directions walking through the eerily silent city.