Judge

“There’s just too many of them,” Hot Rod says looking at the footage of the snouts patrolling the streets. “There’s no way to get to the ship,” Soundwave reports. “Wheeljack and Uzi’s plan is never going to work!” Bee says in frustration, “You’re right. It won’t work.” MacCadam says entering the room, “Not until you turn off Iaconus’ cloaking module.” “Oh yeah? That’s a great idea MacCadam. Let’s show them exactly where we’re hiding.” Hot Rod says sarcastically, “They’d march right in here and take us out!” Bee says worriedly. “Maybe. But if the Quintessons are busy attacking Iaconus…” MacCadam begins, “then they won’t be defending their ship.” Soundwave finishes. “Bring them in! We’ll take them all down!” Shadowstriker says and Y/N laughs punching him, “Alright then. Who’s crazy enough to sneak onto the Quintesson ship?” Hot Rod asks. "I'll go." Optimus says, "Me too!" Bee calls out. "Me too." Megatron says getting everyone's attention, "I'll go too." Cyn says getting their attention. "So." Optimus says walking up to them "We'll do this together." They all head to their stations getting ready for battle as Optimus, Bee, Wheeljack, Uzi, Cyn, Megatron, and Dead End get ready to leave and get ready to sneak into the ship. A few minutes pass as Soundwave's voice comes through the communicator. "Status report." Soundwave gives orders and everyone checks in to let him know they're ready, and moments later the Judge flies out of the top of the ship followed by the other Quintessons wearing the snouts. The Judge shoots at the Titan as the Quintessons come flying in with the snouts, "We've got it under control," Clobber says and they all run forward to fight them.

A few minutes later Hot Rod's voice comes through the communicator, "It's working, everyone! Hold the line!" he says. That's when the battle gets worse and everyone gets swarmed by the massive amount of snouts and Quintessons. Suddenly a small ship flies out of the Quintesson base and fills the sky with a bright purple light and disappears. The Judge yells angrily before turning his attention to the robots fighting them. "DEACTIVATE THEM ALL!" the Judge yells sending out a pulse of red energy knocking everyone to the ground, and moments later Hot Rod and Soundwave jump off the top of the Titan attacking the Judge and Clobber and Y/N run out to join them. "THEY MUST BE STOPTED!" the Judge yells firing a bunch of lasers that end up hitting the ship. The Judge begins to fly out of control causing everyone to hold on tight, and eventually the Judge begins to spin out of control and everyone jumps to the ground as a final laser cuts through the ship and the Judge crashes into it. The ship bursts into flames and collapses to the ground, Hot Rod grabs Y/N and drags her behind him to safety before the building collapses. Everyone slowly gets up groaning in pain, Hot Rod runs over to a piece of the destroyed city overlooking the now destroyed ship. "We did it!" Hot Rod cheers "The ship. The Judge. They're gone!", "The Quintessons are inferior. The Cybertronians are superior." Soundwave says walking next to him and punches him. Y/N walks up to them looking at the ship, "Uzi! We did it!" Y/N says excitedly through the communicator. There is complete silence for a moment and Y/N quickly loses her happy demeanor and grows worried, “Uzi?” Y/N asks receiving no answer. A sudden realization hits Y/N like a ton of bricks as she takes a few steps, “Y/N,” Hot Rod says carefully reaching out his hand. “No. No. He’s not gone,” Y/N says frantically shaking her head, Hot Rod looks at her sadly before hugging her. “I’m so sorry Y/N. No one in that explosion could have survived,” Hot Rod says and Y/N slowly loses her composure falling into slow sobs that go to her knees, and Hot Rod kneels down next to her keeping his arms around her rubbing a hand on her back in an attempt to comfort her. Just then the ground begins to shake almost knocking everyone to the ground as a massive Quintesson steps out of the wreckage of the ship. Everyone’s faces turn and finally land on a familiar Decepticon, “Starscream?” Y/N says confused and Hot Rod helps her stand up. "I am the Judge of this Universe! And it is GUILTY!" Starscream shouts with maniacal laughter.