Chapter III: Hold

Antonnia PoV

"I want you to come work with me. As my assistant. This way, we can be together more often, even during tours and busy schedules." I says

A look of surprise and contemplation crosses Michelle's face.

"Work with you? As your assistant?"

"Yes. You're organized, dependable, and you already know me better than anyone else. We can keep it professional in public, but in private, we can have more time together. I know it's a big ask, but I can't stand being apart from you so much."

"That's a huge step. But it also sounds amazing. Being with you more, sharing your world... it's tempting." Michelle's eyes soften with understanding and a hint of excitement

"I know it won't be easy. We'll have to be careful to keep our relationship a secret. But I believe we can make it work. We're stronger together."

We sit in silence for a moment, the weight of the decision hanging between us. Then, Michelle reaches out, taking my hand.

"I love you, and I want to be with you as much as possible. If this is what you want, then I'm in. Let's do it."

Relief and joy flood through me, and I pulls her  into a tight embrace.

"Thank you. This means so much to me. We'll figure it out together, I promise."

We sit back, holding hands, the future looking brighter and more manageable with this new plan in place. The challenges ahead seem less daunting now that we'll face them side by side, our love and commitment giving us the strength to navigate our complex world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michelle POV

I was busily packing my things, when a familiar knocked on my door. I quickly gets up and opens the door to find Antonnia, standing there. Despite the late hour and the exhaustion etched on her face, there is a warmth in her eyes that melts away any lingering fatigue.

"Hey, can I come in?"she asked

I steps aside, letting her in. Antonnia slips off her shoes and enters, her movements slow and tired.

"Of course. You look exhausted. How was the tour?

She lets out a long sigh as she sinks into the couch, her shoulders slumping with relief.

"It was amazing, but so tiring. I've missed you so much. I have 2 days off before we have to go to Thailand."

I sit down beside her, gently taking her hand in mine.

"I've missed you too. It must have been so overwhelming with all those shows and fans."

She nods, her eyes closing for a moment as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"It was. I love performing, but it's so draining. I just needed to see you, to feel your warmth. It's the only thing that makes me feel truly rested."

I wraps an arm around her, pulling her close. The tension in her body starts to melt away as she nestles against me, finding comfort in the familiar embrace.

"You're here now. Just relax. You don't have to be an idol here; you can just be yourself."

She smiles softly, her eyes fluttering open to gaze at me.

"Thank you. I don't know what I'd do without you."

I reach up, brushing a strand of hair away from her face, my touch gentle and loving.

"You'll never have to find out. I'm always here for you."

Antonnia leans in, pressing a tender kiss to my lips. It's a kiss filled with all the unspoken words and emotions that had built up over the long weeks apart. When we pull back, the Antonnia's eyes are brighter, her exhaustion momentarily forgotten.

"I just need you to hold me tonight. Can we just stay like this for a while?"

"Of course. I'll hold you as long as you need."

We settle into the couch, wrapped in each other's arms. Antonnia's breathing gradually slows, the steady rhythm a soothing presence. As we lie there, the world outside ceases to exist, leaving only the warmth and comfort of our shared space.

In the quiet of the night, surrounded by the soft glow of the lamp, we find solace in each other's embrace. Antonnia's exhaustion fades, replaced by a deep sense of peace and belonging, knowing that no matter how demanding the world may be, she always has a place where she is loved and cherished.

We drift off to sleep, still wrapped in each other's embrace, knowing that no matter how far apart we might be, our love will always bring us back together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michelle POV

In the sleek, modern apartment of  Antonnia's in Thailand, the air buzzes with a mix of excitement and nerves. "Are you excited" she ask. I smiled at her and nodded

She stands at the entrance with me by her side, our hands brushing in a subtle yet intimate gesture. Today marks the beginning of a new chapter, one where we'll navigate our professional and personal lives together under the guise of a working relationship

The doorbell rings, and the Antonnia's manager arrives, punctual as always. She opens the door with a welcoming smile, though her heart races with anticipation.

"Hi, thanks for coming. I wanted to introduce you to someone."

Antonnia takes a deep breath, her hand subtly squeezing mine for reassurance before she lets go.

"This is Michelle Marquez Dee. She's going to be my new assistant."