Chapter XIX: Again

3 Months After...

Michelle sat quietly in her home, lost in her thoughts, when a familiar knock echoed through the room. Her heart raced as she hurried to the door.

As she opened it, Antonnia stood there, eyes brimming with emotion. Without a word, she rushed forward, wrapping her arms around Michelle, whispering, "I miss you," in a whiney tone that tugged at her heart.

Michelle hugged her tightly, a smile spreading across her face as she whispered back, "Welcome home, love."

She pulled her gently into the apartment, her heart racing with the intensity of their reunion. As they reached the room, she couldn't contain her emotions any longer and kissed Antonnia deeply, pouring all the longing and love she had felt during their time apart into that kiss.

"I missed you so much," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. Antonnia responded with equal fervor, their connection reigniting with a passion that had only grown stronger in their absence.

They made love throughout the night, each touch and caress a testament to the depth of their bond. The world outside ceased to exist as they lost themselves in each other, reclaiming the intimacy they had yearned for during their separation.
_________________________________________________

Michelle POV

As we lay together, Antonnia looked into my eyes and asked softly, "What have you been doing for the past two years?"

I sighed, my fingers gently playing with her hair. "I lied when I said I accepted a job in the Philippines. I couldn't bring myself to leave Thailand, to leave you completely. I stayed here and worked as a photographer."

Antonnia's eyes widened in surprise. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to make things harder for you," I explained, my voice filled with emotion. "I knew how much you were sacrificing, and I didn't want to add to your worries. Staying here, even if it was just in the background, felt like the closest I could be to you."

I paused, looking down for a moment before meeting her gaze again. " Your old manager helped me find clients, even when I refused his help at first."

Antonnia felt a lump in her throat, overwhelmed by the depth of my dedication. She cupped my face in her hands, her voice trembling. "Thank you for staying close. It means more to me than you'll ever know."

"I'm sorry," I whispered, tears welling up in my eyes. "I'm sorry I let him influence me. I thought I was doing what was best for you, but I see now how it might have hurt you."

Antonnia shook her head gently, wiping away the tears from my cheeks. "It's okay. We both did what we thought was right at the time. What's important is that we're here now, together."

We shared a tender kiss, the connection between us stronger than ever, knowing we had endured the challenges and were finally together again. Antonnia pulled me closer, whispering, "Let's not let anything or anyone come between us ever again."

We held each other tightly, finding comfort in our shared warmth, ready to face whatever the future held together.

Antonnia turned to face me fully, her eyes locking onto me with an intensity that spoke volumes. "These past two years have been the hardest of my life, but they've also shown me how much I need you, how much I love you. I don't want to be that robot anymore. I want to be real, with you."

I leaned in, my forehead resting against her"I'm here now," I whispered. "And I'm not going anywhere."
_________________________________________________