Change // Nagisa

I never cared about the world. I give 0 fucks. But what am I feeling right now?

You were (First name) (Last Name), friends with the members of the Iwatobi Swim Club and always being paired with Haruka Nanase for being so emotionless. Like him you didn't show much emotion to other people. Why? You didn't know. But you acted like it. You didn't copy Haru, it just happened. The reason you still weren't sure of.

You were friends with them for quite some time now and the only person that caught your eye was Nagisa. You didn't know why either. You didn't know why Nagisa out of all people. He's so different compared to you. Always smiling, laughing, making jokes. It could've been Haru, but no it wasn't him. And now you feel a sudden change. When you see Nagisa you would smile and your heart would skip a beat. Just a small smile that isn't really obvious.

"(Your Name)-chan!" You hear Nagisa call and see him wave as you and Gou were approaching them. You smiled and looked down. "Huh? Do you like Nagisa?" Gou asked. You looked up again. "No I don't like him." You say in a straight face. "But why did you smile a while ago? You don't show much emotion." "I-It's nothing." You stuttered and continued walking.

When you got there, they were already swimming. Except for Nagisa. He was sitting on the edge of the pool, his feet dangling. "(Your Name)-chan can I talk to you for a few minutes?" Nagisa looked up. "S-sure?" It came out more of a question than an answer.

Nagisa stood up and went beside you. "(Your Name)...I...r-really like you," Nagisa nervously said. "It's okay if you don't like me back. I just needed to get it off my chest." He started to walk away but you ran to him and held his wrist. "N-Nagisa... I like you too."

Nagisa was stunned for a few seconds. He was only snapped out of his thoughts when you kissed his cheek. He smiled from ear to ear and started jumping around. You felt a smile crept up on your face. Since that day you were no longer emotionless girl you were once before.

----------

Nagisa's so cute i cant even.

stay fab ily