Night Changes: Rin

The man of your dreams aka Rin Matsuoka finally asked you out.

Your best friend and the reason you met Rin, Gou always told you that he likes you toi but you didn't believe her back then. Now you do.

While waiting for Rin you kept looking at the mirror to see if you look nice. While looking you heard the doorbell ring. You ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey...Rin." You say in between breaths. "Did you run or something?" Rin asked. You shook your head. "Nevermind that, let's go?" Rin nodded.

Rin took drove around Iwatobi and later stopped at the park. He placed a blanket on the ground and sat down. He took out the food from the picnic basket and you sat beside him.

You didn't know that Rin makes delicious sandwiches (A/N let's just pretend ok) so you ate almost all of it. After a few hours of talking and getting to know each other Rin decided to drive around Iwatobi again.

As you were looking around you didn't realize that Rin was looking at you. He snapped out from his daze when you both heard police sirens.

Rin stopped the car and the police officer politely told him to get out of the car. Before the police officer took Rin inside the police car Rin said. "I'm sorry our first date webt out like this. If you know how to drive, you can drive home." Luckily you know how to drive. You watch the police car disappear from your sight before driving away.

----------

ilygsm