Night Changes: Haru

Haru invited you to come over to his house since it was winter break (A/N let's just pretend) and that your parents aren't home.

You rang the doorbell of Haru's house and as expected no one answered. You went to the back door and took the key from under the mat that Haru leaves for you and Makoto.

You searched for Haru at the first place you always find him, the bathroom. And of course when you opened the door he was at the tub.

"Haru, get up, I'll cook you mackarel." Haru got up and hugged you. "H-Haru! You're still wet!" You pushed Haru slightly away from you. You see a small smile creep up on his face.

"I'll lend you one of my sweaters." Haru said before you went to the kitchen.

When you finished cooking, you went to the living room and saw that Haru already prepared drinks a d a few snacks for you, his sweater was also on the couch. He threw it to you and you went to the bathroom to change.

When you came back from the bathroom, Haru was already halfway on his mackarel. He moved aside so you can sit down. You sat beside him and pulled the blanket over on top of both of you.

As a few hours passed you and Haru just cuddled and ate and talked. You still felt cold and looked at what was causing it, Haru seems to notice it too because he got up and went over to the fireplace. As he finished he didn't realize that he was too close, you were about to warn him but it was too late, his sweater already caught fire. Haru panicked at first and poured water on his sweater.

"I suppose it's your first time getting fire caught on your clothes." You say laughing. Haru pouted and sat beside you. You moved away from Haru causing him to think you didn't want to be beside him anymore. "It's because of your sweater, it's cold." You pointed at his wet sweater.

"I'm sorry, I almost poured hot chocolate on you." Haru quietly said. "It's okay, let's continue?" Haru nodded and both of you cuddled until you eventually slept.

----------

This was rushed bc the draft i made was deleted

Okaaay thats the last one for the night changes special i hope you guys liked it

Ilygsm