Pain // Sosuke

You noticed Sosuke was acting strange lately and as his girlfriend you have to know what's causing it.

"Hey Sosuke, wait up." You shouted to Sosuke as he walked away.

You ran to him and stopped, placing your arm on his shoulder. He flinched and removed your arm, he was obviously in pain.

"Sosuke what is it? Is there something wrong?" You asked. "No, nothings wrong." He denied. You looked at him closely. You could tell that he was still in pain.

"Okay well then if there's nothing wrong can I watch you practice later?" His expression became horrofied for a few seconds and you could tell there was something up with him.

Is he cheating on me?

"Of course (Your Name)." He walked away and you didn't bother to follow.

- Time Skip -

You were just in time when you arrived at the Samezuka's pool. Sosuke was just about to dive. But before he did you noticed that on his shoulder was a bruise.

Simce when did he had a bruise on his shoulder?

You watched as Sosuke dived and swim. When he was halfway through the pool, he stopped. He was still underwayer though. You started to panic.

What's happening?

Then common sense came to you. Sosuke was drowning. But why is he not struggling for air? Why is he not trying to go up?

You watched as Rin dived and retrieved Sosuke underwater and placed him on the floor.

Sosuke coughed out water and opened his eyes.

- Time Skip -

You sat down on the bench beside Sosuke. He told you that after changing both of you should go to the park and talk, so here you both are.

It was quiet for a few minutes. Not that awkward kind but the peaceful kind as if both of you were thinking what to say, which is what you were doing. Sosuke decided to speak up first.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner (Your Name)."

"It's okay Sosuke, but at least have some trust on your girlfriend." You mubled the last part so he couldn't hear it yet he still did.

"I do trust you but... I thought maybe you would get hurt. I didn't want you to get involved in this."

"You should've told me sooner so I could've help in some type of way." You whispered. "It's okay (Your Name), you don't need to help, this is my problem, I should fix this."

"But your problem is also mine. I can't let you face them alone." You said. "I know (Your Name) and I couldn't have solved my problems without your help."

You hugged him and hear him groan in pain. "Oh, yeah, right sorry..." You then chuckled. "Why?" Sosuke asked. "Nothing." And both of you continued talking until it got dark.

----------

I couldn't think of anything for Sosuke i just randomly typed in words (ik that has a name but i forgot what, word vomit?) so idk is this okay?

stay fab ily