Sweet // Haru

You were really excited today because today marks your first anniversary with your water loving boyfriend, Haru.

Oh how you loved that boy so much. He might be really serious but you didn't know he has a somewhat soft and cheerful side.

"(Your Name), meet me tomorrow, 10 a.m. at school."

"At Iwatobi? Why?"

He didn't answer, instead he ended the call.

You recalled your phone call with Haru last night. Smiling, you went out of the house and walked your way to Iwatobi High.

You spotted Haru standing infront of the school. When he spotted you, he waved at you. You ran up to him and hugged him. Both of you stood there for a moment.

Haru looked like he was waiting for something. You were about to ask him but suddenly a car appeared in front of both of you.

"Come on, (Your Name)." Haru approached the car and reached out to you who was still standing there.

You rode at the car to who knows where. You tried asking Haru a couple of times but he just kept saying that it was a secret. You just sighed and kept quiet.

You were looking outside when suddenly you were blindfolded.

"Haru? What is this?" You asked.

"It's a secret, just calm down." Haru responded.

"ehhh~ what?" Just as you said that, you were escorted out of the car. The ground was soft.

"Take of your shoes." Haru said and you obeyed. As you took of your shoes you could feel the sand.

"Where do you think we are?" Haru then asked.

"We're at the beach." You responded.

Haru guided you and finally stopped after few steps. He took of your blindfold and a table with two chairs was in front of you. Candles and roses were everywhere.

You turned at Haru who has a small smile plastered on his face. You couldn't say anything so instead you just hugged him.

"Thank you Haru but how did you do all of this and where did you get the car?" You said as you pulled away.

"I didn't do all of this all by myself, I had some help." You thought of Makoto, Nagisa, Rin, and Rei and smiled.

"I guess I'll have to thank them."

"Let's eat?" You nodded and sat down across Haru.

The food looks good and expensive. And Haru, of course, ate mackerel. But it looked fancy. Fancy mackarel. When you tasted it, it was really good.

"Haru this is so delicious." You told him. Haru mumbled something but you didn't hear it and decided not to ask him about it.

As you finished eating you and Haru sat down on a blanket at the sand and waited for the sun to set.

"Its so beautiful." You whispered as the sun sets.

"But you're more beautiful." You blushed and playfully punched Haru at his arm.

"You're so sweet today, I'm not used to it."

...

idek anymore lets just pretend that haru is rich af

Im rlly sorry for not updating for so long idk when im going to post again

Ilygsm