Night Changes: Nagisa

Nagisa went to your house without even telling you that you have a date so he walked in your room while you're sleeping.

"(Your Name) wake up!" Nagisa said cheerfully. You opened your eyes to see Nagisa, dressed as if he was going somewhere.

"Nagisa where are you going? And why are you here?" You sleepily asked. "We have a date today, didn't I tell you? And did you sleep again after eating lunch?" You shook your head. "Oh maybe you haven't got the message I sent," Nagisa said. "But anyways get ready we're going somewhere, I'll wait for you here."

You stood up and went to the bathroom. When you were done you told Nagisa to go out. He didn't want to at first so you had to force him.

You changed in to the clothes he prepared for you on your bed. After getting ready, you opened the door and Nagisa was literally in front of the door so you jumped. "Nagisa why are you there?" Nagisa chuckled and said. "Let's go?" You nodded and ran down the stairs.

"Mom I'm going out with Nagisa." You shouted before leaving

- Time Skip -

Nagisa took you to an amusement park.

Of course he will

He started pulling you to rides and stalls.

Just like a kid

You didn't realize that you chuckled. Nagisa turned to you. "What is it (Your Name)?" He asked. You shook your head and continued walking.

Nagisa took you to another stall and this time the prize is a big teddy bear.

Nagisa won this time, knocking all the cans down. As reward the stall manager gave Nagisa the teddy bear and Nagisa gave it to you.

"Thank you." You mumbled.

- Time Skip -

It was getting dark but Nagisa was still hyper. He insisted that both of you ride another one and that it'll be the last one.

As you and Nagisa went out from the ride, Nagisa stumbled forward. Good thing you catched him before he completely fell.

Nagisa reached for the hat you were wearing and as you expected throwed up. You didn't mind Nagisa throwing up on your hat though. You patted his back and whispered. "Let's go home?" Nagisa nodded abd both of you started to walk away.

---------

Okay so is this okay?

So much okay

Okay

ilygsm