Baby // Nagisa

You were scrolling through your phone when you felt a light tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see Nagisa, still wide awake.

"I thought you were already asleep." You quietly said. "I can can't sleep." He whined. "What do you want me to do?" Nagisa took a book from the nightstand and gave it to you.

"Read me a bedtime story." Nagisa said. "But you're too old for bedtime stories." You said. "Please (Your Name)-chan." Nagisa pleaded with puppy dog eyes. "Fine," You sighed. Who could resist Nagisa especially when he does his puppy dog eyes.

After reading Nagisa a bedtime story, Nagisa was still awake. "I'm done reading you a story and you're still awake?" Nagisa pouted. "I'm sorry (Your Name)-chan." You stood up from the bed and went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk. When you came back you gave it to Nagisa.

As he finished his glass of milk, you set it aside. "(Your Name)-chan can we cuddle?" You hear Nagisa say quietly. You nodded and lay down beside him. "You're like a baby, but what makes you different is that you're my baby and I love you." You said. You hear Nagisa mumble an 'I love you' before it was drowned by his quiet snores.

...

Forgive me if the characters in my imagines are ooc but idk I'm sorry

Btw should i also do scenarios?? Please comment what you think

Ilygsm