Kawaii // Seijuro

You were finally back at Japan. After years of being at Australia, studying, you were finally back. You were excited to see your your siblings: Rin and Gou.

Only a few people knew Rin and Gou had another sister because you were always in Australia and only visited on New Year's but now you were staying, attending school here and you were excited.

"(Your Name)!" Gou greeted you when you got home. "Hi Gou!" You hugged her. "Do you still know how to speak Japanese?" Gou asked. "Of course."

You looked around and carried your luggage to your room and changed.

- Time skip -

The next day you decided to go to Samezuka to see Rin. You were walking around and noticed that you didn't made progress. Samezuka was big. And you were definitely lost.

You sat at the bench infront of the vending machine you kept passing by a while ago. After a few minutes a guy with reddish hair went to buy at the vending machine.

You took this opportunity to ask him. "Uhm...excuse me I'm looking for the school pool, would you mind showing me?" You asked. The guy turned to you. "Sure, I was just about to go there." He said. You stood up.

He wasn't really looking at you and you didn't either so basically you didn't really know his features. He was focused on his drink.

"We're here." He said. Before you could say thank you, another boy with orange-reddish hair that kinda looked like him came beside him.

He finally looked at you properly. "Wait, you're cute." They both said at the same time then glared at each other. You blushed and looked down. "Th-thank you." You stuttered.

'Damn he's cute.' (reffering to Seijuro)

"Oi, what are you two doing, flirting with my sister?" You heard a familiar voice say. You looked up and saw Rin. He saw you blushing furiously and he glared at the two boys infront of you.

"S-sister?!" They both said at the same time. "You never told us you had another sister." The older looking boy said. "(Your Name) this is Seijuro," Rin pointed at the older looking boy. "And this is Momotarou. They're brothers." They bowed.

'Oh that's why they look kinda like each other.'

"Nice to meet you (Your Name)-chan!" They said at the same time. Again.

'What is up with them saying things at the same time?'

- Time skip -

Practice was finished. Finished looking at all those toned, muscular bodies. Finshed looking at Seijuro swimming beautifully.

You were about to go home but Seijuro called you.

"(Your Name)-chan," You turned. "A-are you free on Saturday?" You were surprised. "Y-yes." You said and looked down. He smiled from ear to ear and said. "I'll pick you up at 5." "Okay."

He turned to leave but you stopped him. "Seijuro wait." He turned back and you kissed him on his cheek.

When you looked at him he was blushing and you were guessing that you were too. "I-I'll pick you up at 5, bye (Your Name)-chan." He said and you waved goodbye.

----------

Extra

Rin was looking at you and Seijuro from a distance. When he saw you kiss Seijuro on his cheek he went to over protective mode (as if he isn't even before that). "That's it, he's dead." He started moving forward but Nitori and Sosuke pulled him back. "Let go of me." He struggled. "Calm down Rin-senpai."

"Why does onii-chan always get the cute girls?" Momo sighed, staring at you and his brother together.

----------

i think its cute

I think im the only one that thinks its cute

stay fab ily