Resident Evil & MHA: HUNK

MHA was created by Kohei Horikoshi and Resident Evil is owned by Capcom

Welcome to the archive: A compilation of tests I made for scenes in what would have been called 'Mr Death'. The story was basically MHA but with the added caveat of being the future of the RE world and HUNK still being around thanks to a virus within him. Also another result of doc diving once more.

Article #9 Tales of the War on Virus Strains

Stories range from grounded to fantastical regarding the former Umbrella Secret Service Agents of Rockfort Island. Stories of whole countries disappearing from the world without a mention of their name or just a group tearing through waves of Infected. Of course, the first one has been proven false but the fact this group was even rumored to have done these things should explain why this group was so feared and is still feared nearly two centuries later.

But of course, you're not here for the exploits of the group, you're here for the individual or the Human Unit Never Killed otherwise known as HUNK. HUNK was a U.S.S agent out of Rockford Island who gained many monikers for his service to Umbrella Paramasuticals. HUNK actually being one of them as his real name is unknown to this day.

HUNK earned these monikers by being an agent to always come back, even if it was alone most of the time.

HUNK is believed to have been involved in the Raccoon City outbreak in 1998. It's generally accepted that he was the reason the Golgotha Virus made it out of the city and back into the hands of Umbrella and was then taken into the black market when Umbrella collapsed.

Eventually, the Golgotha Virus was eradicated from the face of the Earth in 2054 along with the T-Virus and the Progenature Virus a few decades before quirks came about. (If you wish to learn more about the G-Virus or others head over to Article #2)

HUNK was believed to have gone into freelance mercenary work after Umbrella's collapse as he was spotted in places that had been host to an outbreak at one point or another. It was believed at one point that HUNK was infected with a virus as he seemed to display superhuman abilities seen more in quirks now than before.

As stated it is unknown if this was true or not as HUNK's body was never found nor is it known when Mr. Death finally met his maker. Either way, HUNK is known today as a Villain in all but title and is depicted as a figure to be used as an example of competent Villains today.

-Jessica Graves of Rushmore Daily

l0l

"Don't get in the way," the employer's brat said to him in a mocking but equally scathing voice as he walked past the heavily armed man. Shigaraki had already taken a dislike to him after being introduced a mere ten minutes ago. Shigaraki was obviously used to getting his way just like his employer warned.

"Admittedly I failed to give young Tomura proper discipline as he grew, " He remembered his employer saying, "He grew used to me giving him what he wanted and to a degree that still won't change but I need him to grow, not stagnate, and while I'm confident he can do that on his own I'm also not willing to risk his safety. You will protect Tomura just as Kurogiri does, however, you will also be a guiding hand to help that growth, unlike Kurogiri who stunts it."

He wasn't really all too thrilled to be giving a man-child like Shigaraki a 'guiding hand' as the employer called it but he would give it his best as he always did. Though he has seen the potential the young man had even now as Shiagaraki still bumbled his way through a speech to the other villains too dumb to understand they were all disposable pawns, Shigaraki still gave a coherent plan that while definitely having holes would most likely work.