DMC & Demon Slayer: Nero & Nico

Devil May Cry belongs to Capcom and Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoharu Gotouge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the archive: Something that's been swimming in my skull for the last few days that I put to screen earlier today. Hope you enjoy.

-OtherwiseR00K

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nero sat on a log with his chin resting on his knuckles. He was bored and worrying about what was happening back with his world and more importantly Kyrie. It didn't help this world had demon infestation as well even if it was isolated to Japan from what that entity claimed.

"I'll kill you!"

Oh, and this asshole. Nero glanced at the demon that he held in his astral wings struggling to get free. Now you may be wondering why Nero hasn't taken Red Queen to the shit stain, well he did and it did jack-shit.

The sword cut through the demon like butter and the flames from the rev system made it extra crispy but it just regrew the parts sliced off. Nero had gone through nearly every way to kill a demon and nothing worked, Nico took to running the damn thing over with the van in frustration after her Devil Breakers didn't do anything either.

Nero had decided against wailing on the thing with his Devil form because he doubted that would really work. Currently, Nico was in her van trying something out after taking the demon's arm off and seeing if she could use it for something. Hopefully, it was successful as he was sorta embarrassed he couldn't kill the demon.

Dante would probably laugh up a lunge or he'd be as frustrated as Nero.

Either way, if the demons here were as resilient as this one it'd be so damn tedious. The demon itself wasn't that strong though, comparable to those of the buggy bastards he dealt with in Redgrave after the Qliphoth had grown.

It was early morning by now, the sun was barely coming up if the small amount of purple in the distance had told him correctly. Nero squinted as the sun finally peaked over the tree line and he was suddenly assaulted by the screams of the damned.

Nero nearly dropped the demon from surprise but tightened his grip on it as it began squirming with much more vigor and creaming in desperation. The noise must've been heard by Nico as the door for the interior of the van kicked open.

"What the hell is that racket!?" Nico yelled, "I'm trying to work on my art, so pipe down!"

"Hey, it's not my fault," Nero responded still keeping the demon trapped, "Asshat just started freaking out!"

"Well shut him up, I need to understand the damn new demons we're dealing with!"

Nero went to do just that but as he looked at the demon he noticed something. The demon was starting to sizzle.

"Uh, Nico?"

"What!?"

"I think I know why its screaming." pointing with his hand at the burns beginning to form on the demon as it thrashed. Nico immediately walked up next to Nero and looked at the demon burning as if it was the most interesting thing. Which admittedly it was.

The demon continued screaming as it slowly crumbled as the sun rose until the astral arm was just holding air. Nero and Nico stared at the space the demon once occupied before Nico finally spoke, "Welp, at least we know how to kill them now."

Nero sighed while dismissing the wings, "This is gonna be so damn tedious."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drop a review on what you think of the idea. I'd always liked DMC but it was only rather recently that I've begun really looking into the characters themselves and after that, I began wondering about what if this character was in Demon Slayer so here it is. I have also seen many real good Demon Slayer crossovers so if you read this and you get inspired go right on ahead and make it and in the words of the legendary Max0r Please I beg of you.

-OtherwiseR00K