Part 7

It was later in the week when Tony organized one of his parties, convincing Fury it was to let the team relax after saving the world, and said that he would make sure the security is on the highest tonight, not letting anyone who wasn't invited inside.

Natasha, of course, made you wear a dress. It was shorter than you'd like, and an emerald green color. She did your makeup before you two made your way downstairs.

Tony's eyes were immediately on you and he almost choked on his drink as he watched you. "Fuck." He mumbled out, the girl next to him, some model he didn't even remember the name of, looking up at him.

"Did you say something, Tony?" She asked, trailing her fingers down his chest.

"What? Oh, of course not."

You caught his gaze across the room, then looked at the girl next to him. He raised an eyebrow, carefully watching your face for any visible reaction. Finding none, he turned back to the girl. Why didn't you look bothered at all? Was it because you didn't like him the slightest bit, or was it because you knew how to control your emotions after all those years in training?

A few minutes later, he found you standing next to the bar, some boy basically breathing down your neck. You looked quite annoyed. He approached you, unbuttoning the top few buttons of his shirt.

The boy looked at him.

"Shoo." Tony said, waving him away as he stood next to you now.

You let out a chuckle, making Tony smile.

"Was he bothering you?" He asked."You looked annoyed."

"Because I was." You replied. "He doesn't know when to give up."

"Well, that's why I'm here."

"Really? You looked entertained by that girl. What happened? She dumped you?"

Tony let out a laugh, making your heart skip a beat. "Sweetheart, do you know who I am? She was literally begging me to sleep with her. It was obvious."

You tilted your head to the side, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, yes. I'm sure." You looked around the room."You have girls waiting in a row waiting to sleep with you. What's so special about you?"You asked him, finishing your drink before placing your empty glass back on the bar. You knew exactly what was so special about him. Strong, handsome, rich and slightly older. A perfect combination.

"Why don't you find out?"

You smirked.

"Are you saying you don't feel the chemistry between us?" He asked, lowering his face towards yours as the bartender placed the glass with your drink for you.

"We're in other dimensions, Tony."

"I can take you to a whole other dimension."

"I'm sure." You said, placing your hand on his jaw, your thumb running over his bottom lip, and your nail slightly pulling on it. You lowered your face towards his and Tony, for a moment, thought you would kiss him, leaning into it. "A tip."

"Hm?" He opened his eyes.

"Don't call me sweetheart." You said, grabbing your drink before walking away.

You found yourself standing by the same table where Natasha, Bruce and Thor were. She was leaning on the table, leaning her chin against her hand as she watched the two argue.

"Do you want some chocolate?" Thor asked, offering Bruce the chocolate he was eating.

"Oh, yes, thank you-"