Part 11

A couple days later, you started the mission Fury had for you. The plan was for Hydra to find you after you 'escaped' SHIELD's prison, your memory completely wiped. They bought the story that you lost all memory, only remembering the slightest bit from your training. Hydra had you start as a completely new recruit, though, and you still had to go through another training.

You had a team this time, Sienna and Marcus, a tech genius. They both inflitrated Hydra along with you. Today was the first day of your first mission. It was a simple mission, all you had to do was break into one of the maximum security prisons to find a man you had to break out. You weren't given more information about him, you only knew you had to break him out.

Luckily, everything went smoothly. You were in a van with that man, a bag over his head as you watched him. Your supervisor approached you, giving you a small nod.

"Good job." He said and you nodded, watching him as he walked away.

You didn't dare glance at Marcus as he sat down next to you. Your hand touched his on the bench you were sat on. He placed his hand on top of yours and you discreetly moved your hand, leaving the flash drive in his hand as you moved away. He shot you a small look, but quickly looked away.

When you arrived to the base, you followed your supervisor to his office. The base creeped you out, reminding you of the same one you spent years in. A cold, dark place that had a strong, metal smell that reminded you of blood. He sat down behind a monitor.

"I'm glad to see you back with us." He told you. "And I'm especially glad to see your fighting skills remained the same, if not even better. As much as we would like to keep you here with our team, we got our orders. You have one more mission with us before we have to send you to the main base."

You nodded. Despite searching anywhere you could, you couldn't find any more informations about him... the Winter Soldier. Sending you to the main base would, maybe, allow you to find something about him.

"The mission is nothing to worry about. A quick evac. Tomorrow." He told you. "You'll have the details when you get here. You can go now."

As soon as you arrived to the Tower, you rushed to get to your room. You closed the door, breathing out a pained grunt. It took you a long time to take off every type of weapon you had on yourself, having a harder time reaching the concealed ones with a wounded side. Pressing a hand to your side to stop the bleeding, you hid them away and proceeded to take off your shirt that was basically soaked in your blood. You took a deep breath, opening one of the drawers and taking out the first aid kit.

"Hey, Y/N-" You let out a curse as Tony burst into your room without knocking. He stopped in the doorway, seeing the scene in front of him. You were sat on the bed in your bra, the blood from your wounded side dripping onto the white sheets while you rummaged through the first aid kit. "What the hell is going on?"

"Either come in or leave, but shut the door!" You said through your teeth.

He stepped in, closing the door after himself.

"What the fuck happened?" He asked, kneeling next to you on the bed and inspecting the wound that was still bleeding, but far less than when you were at the base.

"I got hurt on a mission. Nothing that didn't happen before." You mumbled out, taking a bandage and ripping it open with your teeth.

"You need to see a doctor-" He got up to call someone, but your grip on his arm stopped him.

"No, I don't. I'll be fine."

"What?" His eyebrows furrowed. "No, you won't be fine. You lost a lot of blood."