Chapter 1

Mobius.

A world where an unending war wages. Demons, the selfish and cruel, merciless monsters. Heroes, the unselfish and compassionate, merciful angels. Both sides will stop at nothing to defeat the other.

For demons, they will kill their own if it means defeating even one hero. For heroes, they will take risks that are worth a try, they won't kill unless it's completely necessary. They care about each other while demons couldn't care less about each other.

Demons torture the weak and useless. They don't care about anyone other than themselves. Sad thing is demons are immortal, so the weak have to endure lifetimes of this mistreatment and undeserved torment.

Hello, I'm Sonic the Hedgehog. I am a demon. I am one of the weak who has to deal with bullying and abuse. I have unusual speed and a scrawny look. Black eyes, red pupils, and cobalt blue quills with bloody splotches all over me.

My eyes look like they're crying but the tears are bloody. I do not enjoy killing, violence, and bloodshed, and I am abused for my morals and beliefs, for my way of thinking and because I am dubbed as one of the weak.

Our master is literally named Master. No, I'm not kidding. He's actually named Master. I got "saved" by him whenever my parents orphaned me, and now I'm a demon. He often calls me "son" and it secretly unsettles me.

I am good at hiding emotions such as sadness and depression, and I'm athletic and quick on my feet. That's the reason Master spared me at a young age, because he said they might need me one day. Unfortunately that one day never came.

I was walking around the bloody lair. It's fifty stories tall. FIFTY!!! You couldn't miss it even if you tried. Suddenly, I bumped into two people I grew to hate: Chloe, and Bianca. "How dare you bump into us, you rat?!" asked Chloe furiously.

"I-I'm sorry! I... I...!" I stammered nervously. They were the bullies, specifically my bullies, of the Demons. They hated me to the guts, and to no surprise, I hated them too, but I never showed it. "Too late brat! Bianca, grab him!" ordered Chloe.

"N-No, No, No! NO!" I shouted. They beat me up, clawed at me and  laughed at me. They were dubbed as the strong. "Alright, Chloe. We've had our fun. Let's go before the Master sees that we're bullying his so-called son. Haha!" said Bianca.

They left, laughing, I got up, and ran away. I didn't know exactly where, just anywhere thats away from those mean girls. I collapsed on my knees at a river, and broke down into tears. I hugged myself and closed my eyes tightly.

"Hello?!" Someone asked. I gasped, then closing my eyes and trembling fearfully. Is it one of the demons? Or worse, is it a hero? Oh no, if it's a hero, what are they going to do to me? I'm a demon and they're—

Someone putting a hand on my shoulder interrupted my anxiety. I didn't turn to face the source, and I didn't allow them to see my face either. Then suddenly, they spoke.

"Are you okay?"