16 - ❤️‍🔥Seeing Stars

WARNING - SMUT! Perverted chapter ahead

Pov - Ayana

I woke up merely 10 minutes or so after Steve cleaned me up, physical exhaustion was almost never enough for my mind to stop running. Hearing the white noise of the shower running was also not enough.

I sat up and registered Steve's shirt on my otherwise naked body, I smiled wider as I felt that my braids were up in a silk scarf, I felt overwhelmingly giddy and just threw my arms and feet around on the bed for a few seconds, not knowing what else to do with myself.

My first sexual experience with another person was better than I ever expected it to be. I was convinced that after days of making out and getting wet with nothing to do about it, I could predict what my mark was going to do.

It burned the same every time, but whatever that was only minutes ago was insanity. The mark went from feeling like an extra beating heart to feeling like an extra sexual organ that made the most sensitive nerves of my body fire up like never before.

Just thinking about it and what Steve did to me felt like I was being edged.

I fell back to the bed in another short wave of exhaustion and that's when I froze.

Steve was moaning

My heart jumped at the sound, he was groaning more than earlier, his mouth and voice were not blocked by my pussy like earlier. I just laid there, gradually burning with a refueled desire that made me wet and clenching for him again.

I couldn't move.

I almost smiled as he moaned higher, even in his desperation for a climax he refused to cuss. My smile dropped to shock when he moaned my name.

I almost moaned back and slapped a palm over my mouth before he could hear me. My face felt as hot as my core and by the time he was finished the slick of my pussy had reached my ass.

Minutes later Steve stepped out and some steam followed, I had my back turned toward him so he did not know I was awake, but I did curse myself when I realized that when he joined me in bed he might notice that I may have gotten wet... And that I may have leaked down to the bed.

My heart jumped with nervous anticipation, what if this led to more... stuff?

If he did notice, he didn't say anything when he finally did slip into the big spoon position behind me. A few more minutes of horny thoughts later, I finally felt myself falling asleep again.

The thing about me though...
I have a hard time falling asleep.

I began chasing around my face scratching every random itch that chose to attack me. I whimpered at the bad timing and kept itching. it's never been this bad since arriving at this timeline, before Steve, this used to happen every night. I was used to exhausting my body with work, video games, or dancing, that no matter what I was thinking about or how badly I needed to pick on my face, I'd be too tired to do so.