11 - Healthy Conflicts

Pov - Ayana

Pov - Ayana

It was maybe our fifth day in the cabin when I got my period, knowing there were tampons I was not worried much about that. Waking up bleeding for me meant that the cramps were out of the way, I was lucky this time. Though I was worried about what dealing with my period made me realize.

My current roommate is my soulmate, who I already have a bit of a crush on, who I'd eventually have sex with. I wanted that. And as I inserted a tampon thought; My first time will be with a supersoldier. My pum-pum would be a wreckkk.

I tried not thinking about that, which proved to be a challenge, especially when I spotted Steve bringing in a piece of wood from the outside. Usually, he goes outside with no more than a tight ass tank top and sunscreen on his chest.

I considered escaping but ended up getting excited when I realized that the nature of his project was art-related. He was going to try woodcarving. I just watched and tried learning from him, toning down my know-it-all tendencies and enjoying the view.

He sat pretty close to the fireplace, trying to aim as many of the shavings as he could there while carving, and failed every single time, grumbling about how easy Buck used to make that look. His messy blond locks moved against his cheekbones, he pushed them back every few minutes instead of collecting them with a hair tie. My hands twitched to do something about it but I wasn't comfortable going there yet, especially knowing I'd just stay to play with it 'till he's sick of me.

I tilted my head at the silhouette and shapes of his hair. This definitely qualified as classic anime hair. I'll draw It later...

At some point Steve handed the blobby wooden dagger he managed to make over to me, he wanted me to try carving something on it. I tried to carve a circle with the sharp knife while he put on 'One Piece', and after fiddling with it too long for my liking I settled for a diamond, no curves or complicated moves needed.

He finished cleaning the mess when I was done and thanked me (I groaned), then set the tools and dagger away so we could cuddle on the couch. I found myself wanting to feel him up under the shirt and kind of struggled and pouted from the inability to just squeeze the chonky muscles like I wanted to.

Someday, Yaya. soon...

"This character reminds me of Bucky" he pointed at Sanji who was endlessly flirting with Nami.

"Nah," I said perplexed "he had you."

"He didn't know that for a long time, hun. He was a womanizer." he chuckled

"What about you? Who would you be in the one-piece world?"

"I don't know, coby?"

"He's a lot like the younger you, yeah. But what about present Steve?"

He blanked and stared at the screen looking for an answer.

After long minutes of waiting for him to either answer or change the subject I said "I think you're like Nami. Yeah, minus the greed you're a lot like her".