Chapter 4 - Transmigrating into the Ultimate Shou

When good things turn bad, a white lotus would only display an expression of anger due to shame. However, as far as Suo Fei’s memory was concerned, not even a hint of relation could be seen between a white lotus and his Manzy baobei.

His face turned cold and even his small heart became tens of degrees below zero. Manzy could get rid of a witness without being burdened mentally. But considering that he was now a powerless passerby, Suo Fei felt pressure heavier than a mountain.

No matter how beautiful the scenery was, he still had to take care of his life. Suo Fei hurriedly turned and tried to retreat as quietly as possible. It was a nice idea, but unfortunately, reality was cruel.

The Elves in Yalance were known for having a keen sense. It was impossible for Manzy not to be noticed by him unless he was dead.

Therefore, Suo Fei who had just taken a step back stood in shock. Manzy moved too quickly and he didn’t even know when he arrived.

It seemed as if the person showed up in front of him in a blink of an eye.

Because of the earlier situation, Manzy was only wearing a thin robe and a large area of his chest can be seen, which was even more eye-catching than starlight.

Suo Fei finally got his wish and caught a glimpse of the waist of his family’s Manzy. Although it was not the soft and slender waist from his memory, it still gave off a unique feeling.

He was fascinated and caught unaware. He looked up, fixing his gaze on the elf, who was indifferently looking at him from top to bottom.

The two of them stared at each other, when a sudden realisation snapped him out of his daze: This is bad.

Not only did he see Manzy making out in public, but he also drooled over his body just now. With Manzy’s temper, even if he didn’t die, he would at least be crippled.

It was a matter of life and death. Suo Fei really wanted to fawningly smile and swear that he didn’t see anything and that he wouldn’t say anything. Unfortunately, his social anxiety reared its ugly head in full force at this crucial moment.

Let alone acting like a lackey, he couldn’t even open his mouth. His mouth was set in a grim line, looking as if he would rather die heroically than surrender.

Wouldn’t this look like a provocation in Manzy’s eyes?!

Suo Fei silently shed tears in his heart. He was obviously timid and afraid of death, ”Wangbut this cursed speechlessness was forcing him to be a righteous and valiant Liu Hulan. What a beautiful misunderstanding!

I’m doomed, I’m doomed. Big “I’m doomed” texts appeared in his mind on loop.

However, destiny liked to play tricks on him, there was a sudden reversal just as he was getting disheartened and despaired.

Manzy suddenly let go. The initially cold silver eyes turned slightly warm and his cold face appeared less desolate. He looked at Suo Fei and asked in a low voice: “Were you looking for me?”

Suo Fei’s eyes widened, unable to come up with a response. This..... What does this mean?