Chapter 59 - Vixanne Cindy

This sentence caused Suo Fei to bite back the words that sprang to his lips.

He wanted to hear what Grantlyn wanted to say. What could he possibly say?

Suo Fei shifted his gaze to Grantlyn with a calm expression. Even though he was slightly curious, he didn’t show it. He looked at Grantlyn without saying anything. His expression indicated that if he wanted to say something, then just say it and if he didn’t, then quickly get out of here.

Grantlyn stared at Suo Fei and was somewhat at a loss seeing Suo Fei’s expression. To be honest, Grantlyn had a remarkable appearance. Being a Pureblood elf, having a beautiful face was a given.

Unlike Manzy’s gorgeous and somewhat fierce beauty, people often overlook his appearance due to his age and temperament.

But when he hid his indifference and softened his expression, one would discover that he had an extremely exquisite appearance.

His voice was gentle but solemn, “Fey, I didn’t betray the Elven race. It’s impossible for me to betray my own race. I will always be proud of being a Pureblood elf. Our honour and our lineage would never change. ”

If these words were to be told to Sofey Evans, he might have been moved, but for Suo Fei, he simply didn’t care. What Elven race? What lineage? I’m so sorry. I’m someone from Earth so that just can’t stir me up.

In Grantlyn’s eyes, however, he was Sofey Evans, so he had to act as if he was moved.

Suo Fei opened his mouth and said, “But you cut down the Holy Tree. That was the glory that God had bestowed upon us. ”

Hearing this, Grantlyn’s expression dimmed and his gentle tone became ice-cold, “Glory? No, that’s our disgrace!”

Suo Fei stared at him.

Grantlyn calmed himself down before he bluntly diverted the topic, “How’s the recovery of your wound? Is it still painful?”

Suo Fei was stunned by the sudden change in topic, but he still instinctively replied, “It doesn’t hurt anymore. It’s just a little itchy.”

“Turn around and let me have a look. ”

Suo Fei was unable to make sense of the matter. He almost thought that he had missed something that Grantlyn had said. We were initially talking about the Holy Tree so why does he want to look at his wound now?

While Suo Fei was stunned, Grantlyn leaned over and turned Suo Fei’s back to him, exposing his wound.

Suo Fei was stunned. He didn’t notice it when he was inside the quilt but when his body was exposed, he realised that he actually wasn’t wearing any clothes!

The cold fingers that touched his back snapped him out of his daze. He instantly turned around and glared at Grantlyn.

Grantlyn only smiled and said, “It’s recovered well. Come, I’ll bring you somewhere.”

Suo Fei slightly calmed down. Alright. He could understand that perhaps Grantlyn had something to say in that particular place. So the reason he inspected his wounds was to determine if he was able to move?