Chapter 70 - Slaughtered the Dragons

The man before his eyes wore light green clothing. It was simple but it couldn’t conceal the magnificence of his body.

This was an extremely beautiful man. He had long, slightly curly, emerald green hair that draped over his shoulders. His eyes and brows were slightly raised. Even without any expression, his appearance gave an inexplicable itching in other peoples’ hearts.

What shocked Suo Fei the most was that he bore a striking resemblance to someone.

The Seer of the Sylphs, Emia that cheating scum.

Apart from having a different hair colour and their faces giving a different impression, their facial features were nearly identical.

No... they were slightly different. Emia’s looks could already be considered as first-class in the Sylph race. His beauty was already outstanding in the whole of Yalance. However, Hull seemed to be several times more beautiful than he was.

His cold and indifferent expression combined with his world-shaking appearance was just right.

But, why does Hull look so similar to Emia?One is a dragon while the other is a sylph. What do they have to do with each other?

Also, why is Hull’s appearance vastly different from what I’d seen in the game?

What the hell is going on?

Suo Fei stared at Hull with a surprised expression as he pondered. It was impossible for Hull not to discover it. With a slight frown, Hull asked, “What’s the matter?”

Suo Fei didn’t know whether he should say it or not so he unconsciously looked at Samael. Samael nodded at him so Suo Fei proceeded to ask, “Do you know Emia?”

“Emia? No.” From Hull’s expression, it didn’t seem like he was lying. It appeared like this was the first time that he heard the name.

He didn’t know Emia? Could it be that the two didn’t have any relation with each other?But why do they resemble each other? One was a dragon, the other was a sylph. They were two different races, so they couldn’t be twins.

On the contrary, Hull’s biological younger brother Nael, although his body had become smaller, was a dragon.

Suo Fei couldn’t help but continue saying, “You look like him, but he’s a Sylph.”

“Oh...” Hull seemed to think of something at this time, “Is he the Seer of the Sylphs?”

Huh...? He doesn’t know Emia but he knows the Seer of the Sylphs?What kind of logic is that?

Hull explained, “The Seer of the Sylphs is my diplomatic envoy. His previous reincarnations looked exactly like me. But their names would be different.”

“Diplomatic envoy?” Suo Fei felt even more confused. How could the Dragons’ envoy be a sylph?

Instead of directly answering Suo Fei’s question, Hull glanced at Samael but immediately retracted his gaze. He turned his gaze to Suo Fei and asked, “Emia... didn’t say anything to you?”

“Uh... No.”

Suo Fei racked his brains thinking about it. Emia had said a lot to them but he didn’t seem to have mentioned Hull at all. Wait... Suo Fei suddenly recalled something. Emia seemed to have known Samael for a long time. Suo Fei wondered at that time why Emia was acting so familiar with Samael.