Chapter 78 - Samael That He Had Never Seen Before

Suo Fei fainted. He seemed to have lost consciousness, but his mind was incomparably awake at this very moment.

However, he was unable to sense what was happening around him despite his clear-headedness. He seemed to be in another place, a place that was unfamiliar yet also familiar.

A thick, black mist surrounded him. It seemed like he would be able to see light if the mist parted, that he would be able to see something.

With this thought, the black mist seemed to have its own consciousness as it gradually became lighter and began dissipating until he could finally see everything around him.

The sky was a beautiful colour. It was very light but bright powder blue. Under such mellow colours, the whole word was full of dream-like colours.

There was a forest of treehouses and wide streets. The flowers were beautiful and the greeneries were lush. The place was like utopia.

Suo Fei knew that this place was the Dragon Valley, but it was vastly different from the Dragon Valley he knew. Although there wasn’t much noise from the people coming and going, the place was brimming with people. It was extremely harmonious. It was no longer like a painting, like a desolate beautiful scenery.

Suo Fei watched the passersby and noticed that there were the beautiful and alluring Sylphs, the short but robust Dwarves and the green-skinned, crafty Goblins.

The Dwarves were hammering in their homes, making everything that could be made. The Goblins were hawking and peddling their goods. The walking Sylphs would stop once in a while to bargain with the Goblins.

However, the next moment, the sky suddenly went dark. Everyone looked up and saw a huge silhouette gliding over the horizon. It was a dragon whose body was more than ten metres long. Its appearance was majestic as it spread its wings and soared to the sky. The curves of its body were smooth and beautiful.

The pedestrians didn’t seem surprised by the sight. They even greeted the dragon. The dragon lowered its eyes slightly and winked towards them. Everyone below burst into uproarious laughter.

The Sylphs could fly. They had thin wings, beautiful and graceful. With a slight flutter, they rose to the sky, surrounded the dragon and chattered about something. The dragon raised its head with a very proud appearance.

The scene was warm and beautiful. A trace of warmth lingered in Suo Fei’s heart.

Then, the scene changed. Suo Fei seemed to move to another place. He seemed to be inside a room. It was an extremely large room. It was so high that the ceiling couldn’t be seen. The furnishings were exquisite, but the style was simple.

The door was pushed open and Suo Fei saw a black dragon poking his head in. His whole body was pure black, but his eyes were a deep purple, as deep as the beautiful violets.

He seemed solemn and his body was emitting a majestic and imposing aura. He flew towards the door, then a black mist suddenly appeared. When it dissipated, the black dragon was gone and was replaced by a flying human figure.

He had long black hair, purple eyes, and an extremely exquisite face. If Suo Fei could emit a sound, he definitely would have cried out in surprise.