Chapter 68 - Is There Anything That You Could Possibly Want From This?

Currently, Abel was the sole prince of the Demon race. It wasn’t strange for him to be in the Demon Realm, but it was somewhat strange for him to be in the Demon Palace.

Abel had a f**king miserable setting in the game. He was the son of the previous Demon King, however the previous Demon King had been killed by Linde, naturally in a fair and aboveboard manner. Because of this, Linde ascended to the Throne of Blood.

If we were to base it on the Human race’s way of thinking, Linde should have gotten rid of Abel, this future trouble, a long time ago. However, for the Demons, leaving him alive was the greatest honour for Linde. It served as a constant reminder to everyone that he killed Abel’s father. He became the new Demon King and Abel could only watch on helplessly.

That’s right. In this race where strength reigned supreme, only those who had the ability were able to sit in a high position. There’s absolutely no hatred between them. This was a unique characteristic of the Demons.

Thus, although Abel was the sole prince of the Demon race, he had an extremely awkward identity in the Demon Realm. Fortunately, this young fellow had the vitality of a cockroach. In addition, he inherited his father’s formidable fighting strength. Thus, he could speak with his fists to earn his own dignity.

However, it was impossible for him to gain permission into the Demon Palace.

So, by appearing in this place, what is he planning to do?

Suo Fei pulled Samael to quietly hide their figures, deciding to find out his motives.

Abel sneakily entered. His figure was strong and healthy while his movements were light and graceful. If Suo Fei wasn’t together with Samael, he might have not discovered Abel. After all, an S-tier assassin was extremely powerful.

Abel was very cautious. He knew the Demon Palace’s layout extremely well so he cleverly avoided a lot of the patrol guards as well as some of the defensive enchantments.

This made it a lot easier for Suo Fei and Samael who were following him from behind. Abel’s destination was obvious. It was also the Demon King’s Great Hall. He first glanced around before he entered and Suo Fei followed him in.

The Great Hall had been decorated according to the Demon race’s tastes, mainly using black and purple. Although everything had dark colours, the place was spacious and had high ceilings. Its grandeur was intimidating.

Suo Fei glanced at the Throne of Blood. It was an utterly lavish chair that had an imposing atmosphere to it. It vividly and thoroughly displayed the blatant arrogance of the Demons.

Most importantly, this chair was so huge that ten people could sit on it at the same time. Moreover, this place was one of his options to hold his final 10P feast. Tsktsk... Whatever. Suo Fei sighed but in fact, he didn’t have much thoughts on this matter.

Abel’s objective was clearly not the Throne of Blood. It could be said that he didn’t even spare it a glance. He walked directly towards the left side of the room’s partition.

What on earth is he planning?Could it be that he’s planning to hide there and wait for Linde’s return so that he could mount a sneak attack?He shouldn’t be that stupid.

Suo Fei pondered. Regardless of what Abel was planning, he had to get him out of the hall. He couldn’t let others know that there’s an entrance under the Demon King’s throne.