Chapter 58 - Let Him Go, or I Kill Him?

The Holy Light faded, gradually exposing the two people within it.

The people that surrounded them stared in disbelief. The demon who was severely injured actually recovered instantaneously. What kind of terrifying healing ability is this?!Even the Celestials’ Priest of God didn’t have such ability!

In a split second, all of their gazes locked on to Suo Fei.

This elf unexpectedly had such a powerful healing ability!

Grantlyn, who was standing at a distance, narrowed his eyes, an indistinguishable emotion flashing within them. Meanwhile, the man who had seriously injured Samael stared at Suo Fei with an unfathomable expression.

Suo Fei didn’t pay attention to any of these. Instead, he was gulping in big lungfuls of air, feeling that he would suffocate to death if he didn’t do so.

When he previously saved Eugene, he merely consumed all his strength. This time, however, he most probably consumed his strength past his limits. His head was befuddled and his body had not even the slightest bit of strength remaining. If he wasn’t in a perilous situation, he would have passed out long ago.

At the moment, he was merely relying on his willpower to force himself to remain conscious.

The ultimate gong-kun who had recovered from the brink of death completely went berserk. He held Suo Fei on one hand while his other hand gripped the Asura Blade. He was the embodiment of an Asura, reaping the lives of everyone he came across.

Wherever the sword went, the defenses were as weak as paper, allowing the sword to effortlessly pierce through them. The Asura Blade darted like the tongue of a viper, spilling blood and claiming lives.

The Transmogrifier had been snatched and the demon had terrifying strength. Hence, the formation of the black-robed men was thrown in complete disarray.

They were unable to use the Transmogrifier to suppress the red dragon. At the same time, they had to deal with Samael’s deranged carnage. Facing the attack of both of them, they wouldn’t be able to last for a long time despite having the aid of the Shadow Shifter.

Their losses were too great yet they were unable to obtain what they wanted. Grantlyn’s eyes sparked with fury. How could he be willing to retreat this way!

The unfamiliar man who inflicted heavy injuries on Samael surveyed the situation, his eyes narrowing as he spoke, “Grantlyn, teleport my guards over.”

Grantlyn was slightly startled and looked up at him. Shortly after, he lowered his eyes and began activating the Shadow Shifter.

During this time, the unfamiliar man entered the battle. He held an extremely unusual dagger. Its blade was silver-white while its tip was sharply hooked, resembling a tooth of a beast. This kind of dagger could easily slash someone’s throat and take their life.

The manner he held the dagger was also extremely unusual. He didn’t seem to be holding it, instead, he was so familiar with it that the sword seemed to be an extension of his hand.

He blocked the Asura Blade’s attack and rescued a black-robed man.

Samael’s speed was extremely fast, his explosive force was extremely powerful and his strength was extremely outstanding. His superiority was particularly obvious when he was facing the black-robed men. Thus, even if he fought using only one hand, it would still be as easy as cutting cabbages.